Jolinsky #4

Jack just doesn't like sharing.

A/N: Smut smut smutty smut smut

Taylor and JJ were currently cuddling. Jack and Shawn were watching from across the room, eyes hard as rock.

"Caniff, can I borrow my boyfriend for a second?" He asked coldly, mentally going over ways to kill Taylor in his head.

"I don't know, can you?" He asked sarcastically, making the boy on his chest giggle. Jack strolled over to them slowly before swiftly picking up his boyfriend. He went up the stairs to their room before throwing him on the bed with a bounce.

Tearing off his shirt and pulling down his pants and boxers, he ordered the smaller boy.

"Suck" he growled pointing to his aching member.

JJ eagerly dropped to his knees, crawling towards the brunette. He opened his mouth wide and Jack shoved his member down his throat instantly.

"Good little slut. If you keep behaving, ill make sure your punishment isn't too bad." Gilinsky moaned. He thrusted deeper into Johnson's throat, silently thanking every God he can name for the fact that JJ doesn't have much of a gag reflex.

Johnson began to bob his head on Gilinsky's cock, moaning slightly. Gilinsky pushed his head all the way down, trapping his boyfriend's head between his body and hand.

"I'm gonna cum, slut. All over your pretty little face." Gilinsky growled, letting Johnson up for air. He jerked himself off slowly admiring the pretty boy's face.

He began to reach his peak, and before he knew it, he was coming all over Jack's face.

He felt himself grow hard once again at the sight of Johnson covered in cum, and he dragged the boy up by his shirt and tossed him on the bed again.

"Take off your fucking pants and boxers and finger yourself." He commanded, placing a rough kiss on his cum covered lips. He licked his own cum off his lips as he watched the boy stick a finger in himself.

Johnson moaned softly and he stretched himself, reaching a hand to jerk himself off. Gilinsky grabbed his wrist tightly.

"Don't you fucking dare." He glared at the boy. Johnson nodded quickly, pulling the hand away from Jack's tight grip.

He once again started fingering himself, adding another finger in, and moaned Jack's loudly. Jack smirked.

"Thats right, slut. Moan for me." He said as he jerked himself slowly.

"Are you ready for Daddy's cock." He asked the moaning boy who nodded quickly, getting on his hands and knees.

"Yes Daddy, I'm ready for you to fuck me." he whined. and Jack immediately rubbed his tip against his puckered hole.

"Your wish is my command. " Jack said as he shoved his large member into his boyfriend's tight hole.

-

A/N: And this is where I stop. I will continue it soon, I just wanted to update something. The Jolinsky/Mack story's prologue is up, and I would love for you guys to check it out. It's called Maybe It Wasnt You

Stay flawless, and I love you all

-Myri