Mack J #1

prompt: Shawn is Jack's older brother and his friend takes an interest in the blonde.

a/n: Happy 100 followers. R.I.P to Nic, Aaron's stepbrother. He passed away today, and I send my prayers to the Andersons/Carpenters.

It was a quiet afternoon in the Mendes household. The two brothers, Shawn and Jack, were both in their own respective rooms relaxing, until Shawn suddenly burst through into the blonde's bedroom.

"What the hell, bro?" he asked, clutching a hand over his rapidly beating heart.

The older boy ignored him before starting to speak.

"Jack, my friends are coming over. Stay upstairs." Shawn said, sending a "stern" look over to his younger brother.

"Why do I have to stay upstairs? I've met all of them before anyways." he rolled his eyes at the brunette.

Sure, all of his friends were immature and kind of douchey, but they liked him anyways. How couldn't they? Sure he was only 16 and they were 18, but he was a cutie. With his over sized sweaters and flower crowns. He was irresistible, for lack of better words.

"Just don't go downstairs, okay?" Shawn pleaded before leaving the soft pink colored room.

He had his reasons. He wouldn't force his brother to stay upstairs if he didn't have a good reason. Sure, his brother had met all of his squad, but that didn't stop the fact that they were all horny shitheads.

He had managed to get the majority of the fuckboys to leave his brother alone, but there was one boy that was persistent; Matthew Espinosa.

It was obvious Matt had a thing for his baby brother and vice versa. But he wasn't gonna let the boy just fuck his brother and move on to the next guy.

-

Hearing the door open and close, Shawn walked down the stairs, being greeted by the sight of Sammy, Jack, Nate and Matt.

"Sup bro, where's your brother?" Matt asked straight away, throwing himself into the white, leather recliner chair closest to the tv.

"He's not here." he lied smoothly, sitting next to Skate.

"He's lying." Jack said as he walked down the stairs. The younger boy was clad in light pink vans, light blue Levi skinny jeans, a slightly over sized white sweater and a white and pink flower crown.

The boys whistled, but were stopped abruptly when Shawn and Matt threw them identical glares.

"Hey babe, you're looking cute today." Matt flirted, sitting up. The blue eyed blue blushed slightly, muttering a 'hi' back. Matt then got up and threw his arms around his waist, hugging the younger tightly.

"You said your hellos. Now you can go back upstairs." Shawn muttered, shoving his brother towards the direction of the stairs. Matt rolled his eyes.

-

Ten minutes after Jack walked up the stairs, the boys were all laughing about something on tv. Well, all of the boys excluding Matt who was busy texting Jack secretly.

To; Cutieee

God, babe, you're looking cute today. Be mine ? ;)

From; Cutiee

Depends ;P Come to my room ? ;)

Matt smiled wide. "Excuse me, boys. I gotta take a piss." he announced, removing himself from the couch. The four distracted boys waved him off, continuing to watch tv.

Walking up the stairs to the oh so familiar pastel pink room, Matt slipped in quietly, grinning as he watched the boy dance around to some bubblegum pop song. He then slowly snaked his arms around the short boy, placing his head in the crook of his neck.

"Hey baby boy." he whispered in his ear, nipping at it slightly.

"Hey Matty." he smiled back shyly, turning to face the tall boy. He then wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Yes." Jack answered, confusing Matthew.

"Yes what, baby." he asked, pulling the boy closer to him.

"Yes, I'll be yours."

Matt grinned widely before he crashed their lips together, both of them moaning at the pleasure.

Running his hands over Jack's ass, he suddenly gripped at the back of his thighs, signaling the boy to jump.

The two giggled as Matt threw him onto the bed, hovering over him and kissing him once again. JJ loosely wrapped his arms around Matt's neck, pulling him into him more.

Matt started to lick at Jack's bottom lip, asking for entrance when they heard a gasp at the door. Matt pulled away, sighing at the lack of Johnson's lips on his own.

"Shawnnn, Matt's deflowering your baby brother!" Sammy smirked at the pair before running downstairs, grinning like the little shit he is.

Not even ten seconds later, Shawn was in Jack's doorway, the other three boys watching the pair about to get chewed out.

"Espinosa, you have three seconds to get away from my brother before I kill you." Shawn threatens. The sandy-haired boy quickly moved away and Shawn continued to speak.

"I don't know what this is between you two, and I don't want to be the stereotypical asshole brother who is the cause of a broken heart or some shit, but I swear to god if you hurt my brother, I will fuck you up Matthew. Are we clear?" he asks, glaring at the boy.

Matt gulped, nodding quickly. Shawn's frown then turned into a smile. "Good. Now continue on with your disgustingness, me and the boys are going out for food. We'll be back in a couple of hours." Shawn states, dragging the shocked boys and pulling them out of the house.

-

The flushed couple looked over at each other for the first time since they were left alone in the house before JJ looked at Matt and smirked.

"Where were we?" he asked before Matt connected their lips for the second time that night, this time going uninterrupted.

a/n: this was so cringe worthy tbh. i thought it would be cute, but it totally went sideways, so I apologize.

QOTD: If you could wish for any magcon ship to become a legit couple, who would it be?

AOTD: Jolinsky, Mack J, Nack J, or Jam J tbh.

Thank you guys for 100 followers and almost 800 votes on this story. It means the world to me.

-Myri