Jolinsky #10

Johnson and Gilinsky get into a fight and break up, but then they need each other more than ever.

A/N: Well, enjoy, and a Matt/Jacob is under construction rn. This is going to be sorta sad, and I don't like writing sad stuff but fuck it.  On a side note, my birthday is on the 25th. Time to start the countdownnn.

Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky were a typically happy couple. The kind of happy, sweet-as-candy relationship that others not-so-secretly envy. The type to spend cute Netflix dates showering each other in "I love yous" and other sweet compliments or even the type of relationship mean old ladies couldn't help but coo at. That's why it came off as a shocker to both Matthew and Carter when they opened their door to a puffy-eyed Jack Johnson.

Across town, Sammy and Nate would also feel the same shock when an exhausted and miserable Gilinsky would pound on their door at an ungodly hour.

Both boys had left their cozy apartment after the climax of their argument, too heartbroken to sleep in their king-sized bed alone.

-

"Jack" Sammy called softly to the boy who was staring blankly at the wall in front of him. He had been like this for the three days he had been staying at the younger boy's house.

"What?" Jack looked over at Sammy , whispering so low the latter almost missed it.

"You can't do this to yourself, bro. You know JJ loves you and you love him, and you'll be baking cupcakes and making out all over your couch within minutes." he tried to cheer him up, but Gilinsky let a single tear flow down his cheek.

"No, he sounded pretty serious this time, Sammy. I miss my Jack, I miss him so much Sammy. I want him back in my arms. I'm so fucking stupid, y'know? I constantly worry about myself, I never think of his feelings. I'M JUST SO FUCKING SELFISH. NOW HE'S GONE!" Gilinsky shouted, tugging on his hair frustratedly. Sammy wrapped his arms around the shaking boy, letting him cry out the rest of his tears.

-

Not too far away, Johnson sat on the small chair in Carter and Matt's guest room, staring at the stars littering the dark sky. He couldn't cry anymore, all the energy he had was spent on crying himself to sleep for hours, wishing his Jack would come back to him.

"JJ, let's go to Nate's. He has that new video game you've been dying to play." Matt suggested as he wiggled his eyebrows, earning a weak smile from the skinny boy.

Matt was well aware of the fact that Gilinsky was there, but him and Sammydecided to keep where both boys were from their significant other.

"No thanks Matt. I just don't feel like doing anything" he said quietly, looking back out of the window.

Matt leaned against the door way as he started speaking. "JJ, I know you miss Jack, but you can't punish yourself bro. Now c'mon, we're going" he ordered the older boy who knew there was nothing he could do to change Matt's mind.

----

Pulling up to Sammy and Nate's house, Matt got out of the car, walking to the other side of the car to open the door for the blonde. Before he could get to the handle, the older boy locked his door. Matt rolled his eyes, opening the door from his keys again before quickly unbuckling Jack and throwing him over his shoulder.

Before he could knock on the apartment door, it swung open, revealing a grinning Nate. The tattooed boy threw a confused look at the sight before him before ultimately shrugging and letting the pair in.

"Sammyyyyyyyy, Matt's here with the surpriseeee." he yelled obnoxiously, smiling like the little shit he is. Sammy then dragged an exhausted Gilinsky into the living room with him.