Cash #1

Cam wants Nash's attention during a movie.

A/N: it's a weird thought, but am I the only one who says coma as a part of the sentence when reading? Like say it's "Hi, I'm Ashley" but in my head I read it "Hi coma I'm Ashley" ? You know what, never mind.

All of the boys were sprawled in the Jack's living room, watching some shitty movie on Netflix.

Jack and Jack were spread out on their floor. Johnson was laid on top of Gilinsky, and they were kissing.

Hayes and Aaron were cuddled up on the floor under blankets and pillows.

Carter and Matt were snuggled up on the loveseat under a blanket, and Shawn and Taylor (the only single ones) spared love sick glances towards one another from the couch.

Cam, being annoyed by the terrible acting by the female lead, decided that he wants to talk to Nash. By talk, he means shove his tongue in his mouth.

"Nashhhhh" he whined into Nash's ear, slightly nibbling on the skin.

"What?" The blue eyed boy responded as if he were annoyed, not even looking at him. Cam was set back a little, but didn't let that stop him.

"I wuvv youu" he said in a baby voice, hoping that would catch the boys attention.

"That's nice." Nash grunted out, icy blue orbs still concentrated on the screen. Cam rolled his brown eyes, getting up.

"I'm getting a drink, if you even care" he told the younger boy who waved him off.

"Yeah, yeah, that's nice."

-

Grabbing a can of Sprite from the fridge, Cam plopped himself onto one of the stools sat under the Jack's counter.

He sighed in annoyance, running a hand through his hair frustratedly.

He had to get Nash's attention somehow, and he sat and thought up ideas.

He doesn't know how long he was plotting, but he got his answer when Taylor strolled in the kitchen.

"Sup Cam" he heard Taylor greet as he opened the fridge and grabbed a soda. He left once he got his can of Dr Pepper, and Cam smiled deviously.

Jackpot he smirked, taking a few more sips of his Sprite.

-

When Cam returned to the living room, he noticed there was a horror movie on now. Nash was once again into the movie, and Cam once again rolled his eyes at his idiot boyfriend, and made his way towards Taylor.

He sat down between Taylor and Shawn, the latter glaring at him. He mentally made a note to apologize to him later before he threw himself onto the boy with the bandana.

"Heyyyy Tay!" He giggled, attracting the attention of everyone else in the room.

Nash trained his eyes on the two boys, paying full attention to the scene before him.

Cam noticed and continued to tease him.

"Hey Cam" he smiled confusedly, wrapping an arm around the boy sprawled on his lap.

They both felt the weight of the couch shift, and Cam noticed Taylor staring at Shawn's ass as he walked away.

-

Halfway through the movie, Cam was still cuddled (If you could even consider it cuddling) with Taylor, and decided that it was getting him nowhere with the dumbass he fell in love with.

"I think I'm going to sleep. Goodnight guys." He waved to the others, who all chorused a goodnight with the exception of Nash, Shawn(who was pissed off at him) and the Jacks who were preoccupied with kissing each other.
-

About 20 minutes later, Cam (who was still awake) heard the door of the guest bedroom open. Nash walked in, crawling on top of Cam.

"I hope you know I don't like that stunt you pulled with Taylor. You deserve to be punished." He growled in his ear, softly sucking on the skin behind it.

Cam shoved Nash off of him, turning onto the side not facing Nash.

"Ouch" Nash muttered.

"Babe, are you mad at me?" He asked stupidly, wrapping his arms around Cam from behind.

When he got no reply, he turned Cam to face him. "Baby, what did I do?" He asked, a little more desperately.

"Get your hands off me, Hamilton." He spit angrily.

Nash knew he was in deep shit. Cam only calls him by his first name when he's extremely pissed with him.

"Look baby, whatever I did I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done whatever it was." he apologized.

Cam rolled his eyes. "So first you ignore me, get upset when I cuddle with Taylor, who treated me better than my own boyfriend, by the way, and then try to bullshit an apology? Nash honestly I don't even want to be bothered by you right now." he finished, keeping his cool the entire time.

"Look baby I didn't mean to ignore you. I just wanted to watch the movie. That's not a reason for ignoring someone as perfect and gorgeous as you, but I hope you know I still love you more than anything. And I shouldn't have gotten upset when I put it all on myself." he apologized sincerely, sitting up and pulling Cam to his chest.

Cam smiled slightly. "I forgive you, you better not ignore me again." He said as he placed his lips on Nash's.

"Trust me, I won't" he mumbled into the other boy, laying him down and hovering over him.

Before they could go any further, they heard the distinct sound of moaning and the both smirked at each other.

"Shawn" they laughed loudly before cuddling up and slowly drifting to sleep.

A/N: Hiiiiii. Happy *Late* New Years guys. This has been in my drafts for a while and I'm trying to be better at updating. Also, the Shawn reference towards the end was hinting that Shaylorrrrrrrr got together.