Jolinsky #11

Jack takes care of his demanding boyfriend.

A/N: I'm so excited that I'm a sophmore. I feel bad for all of the new freshmen, all of the people in my grade are gonna be dickholes to them.

*OITNB SEASON THREE SPOILERS, SO BE CAUTIOUS*

Jack sat in his room, attempting to study in his shared apartment (with his best friend, Nate, from high school), when he was cut off by his phone vibrating loudly against his desk, signalling he had a text.

Checking his iPhone, he smiled when he saw it was none other than his boyfriend.

From: Babyyy
can u come to my house? im bored, and my tummy hurts

To: Babyyy
yes, ill b there when i finish my homework

From: Babyyy
no, come now

Jack sighed, grinning fondly. His boyfriend was such a demanding little shit, but he loved him regardless.

To: Babyyy
your lucky your cute

From: Babyyy
you're*, and bring me chocolate? luv u

Jack grinned before he pulled on his Jack Johnson hoodie, grabbing his keys and leaving his room.

-

Jackwas pushing around a shopping cart in Wal-Mart when his phone vibrated again. Opening the phone once more, he found it was his boyfriend again.

From: Babyyy
hey, this is embarassing, but can you get me some pads? and shawn and nash say hi.

To: Babyyy
no problem, my princess. tell them hi back.

From: Babyyy
k babeee

Jack smiled, grabbing a box of Always pads, before going to checkout.

Jack went to the shortest line, waiting for the middle-aged woman to finish checking out her groceries.

As soon as she was done, he moved up in line and was met with a blonde boy no older than 17 with the worst acne he's seen since he was 17 himself.

The teenager snorted when he scanned the pads, smirking up at Gilinsky with amusement in his grey eyes.

"You're whipped bro." he laughed, bagging up the rest of the items.

Gilinsky rolled his eyes at the immature teen. "With that mentality, you'll never get anyone. "

He grinned at the gobsmacked boy.

"Have a nice day, and keep the change. Use it to invest in some Proactiv, yeah?" he winked.

-

After he loaded his groceries into the passenger seat, Gilinsky started his way back to the Johnsons' house.

He was grateful that the ride was only five minutes from his apartment, and ten from the store.

Gilinsky was 19, starting his second year of college, while Johnson was only 17, starting his senior year in high school.

They had met when Johnson was a freshman and Gilinsky a junior, and they fell in love not to long after.

Gilinsky was relieved that he was still able to be near his boy and still study without much struggle.

He parked his car in front of the yellow house before he pulled the two bags from the front seat and made his way to the front door. He then rang the doorbell, and was greeted by his exhausted looking boyfriend, who leaped onto him, throwing his arms around his neck.

The brunette walked them in and then closed the door with his foot.

"Ugh, you're finally here. Did you get the Snickers(A/N: You're not you when you're hungry.)?" he asked with his eyes narrowed.

Jack pouted teasingly. "No kiss? And of course I did."

JJ beamed. "You're the best boyfriend in the world!" he pressed his lips to Gilinsky's, immideatly adding in his tongue.

"We're still here, just so you know." Shawn piped up, Nash nodding his head with a disgusted face.

"So? Jack's here, and I like him more than I like both of you combined, so you guys can go now" Johnson said against Jack's lips, never turning back around.

"It's fine, Cam is supposed to come over anyways." Nash stuck out his tongue.

"Tay's supposed to bring me to the movies." Shawn added before they both exited through the sliding glass doors in the family room.

"Now that we're alone, we could..." Johnson trailed off.

Both boys then shouted in unison. "WATCH ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!" And they both ran up the stairs to Johnson's room.

-

Half the third season in, the boys were cuddled on the bed, OITNB consuming their attention.

"I don't get the hype over Ruby Rose. She's pretty and all, but Stella has the personality of a potato peeler (A/N: How I Feel, tbh)." Johnson stated, Jack nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, she caused boring drama between Alex and Piper, who were already boring as hell." Jack sighed.

"True."

Gilinsky felt his phone vibrate, and he checked the message from Skate.

From: Skate
hey, bro, you home?

To: Skate
nah, I'm with J

From: Skate
alright, don't come back, Sam's over

To: Skate
will do, just don't fuck in the kitchen again... that shits gross, we eat in there

From Skate:
OMFG, IT WAS ONE TIME

To: Skate
dont let it happen again

From: Skate
Alrighty ✌

"Who ya textin'" JJ asked, eyes narrowed a little bit. I laughed.

His jealousy was cute. Ever since I started college, he's been convinced that I was gonna fall for some college guy or something.

That's ridiculous, why would I cheat if I already have the most beautiful, intelligent, and funny person I've ever met?

"My super hot, college boy toy, who I've been in a hot and dangerous affair with since I started college." I stated sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

JJ hit my arm, which made me groan in pain. " Don't be fucking rude!"

"Okay, Kim K "

Johnson slapped my arm again, getting up.

"You're not getting any of this ass when Hell's over, by the way." he sassed, sashaying out of the room.

Gilinsky sighed, laying on his back.

His boyfriend was such a little shit, but he was his little shit.

A/N: heyyyyy. Sorry for not updating, I've been in hotels since last Friday. I was in Virginia, and I couldn't get a good connection, and now I'm back home, but they're doing renovations in my house so I haven't had access to a computer. Sorry for the old OITNB references, I wrote this a while back, and I just finished it.

QOTD: Do you watch OITNB? If so, who are your top three favorites and least favorites?

AOTD:
my three favorites are
1. Poussey
2. Suzanne
3. Pensatucky

my three least favorites are:
1. Leanne (I fucking hate this bitch so much ughhh)
2. Larry
3. Fig
*4.Polly (Honorable mention.)