Haaron + Side Jolinsky #1

Prompt: Hayes is a quiet sophomore and Aaron is a junior football star and his secret admirer.

A/N: Thinking that I should update more often. Opinions?

It was the end of the day, and Hayes was standing at his best friend, JJ's, locker with him.

"What do I do? I think Jack likes me, but like he keeps sending mixed signals and-" JJ was shushed when someone tapped his shoulder.

"You know, it's pretty rude to interrupt a conver-" he started to snap until he realized that it was none other than Jack with a bouquet of light blue roses.

Jack flashed an award-winning smile. " Hey JJ. I know this is totally lame and all, but did you want to go out on Friday?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"I would love to, I really would love to, but I promised Hayes that we would go see Mockingjay and like-" "JJ, you can go. But Jack, I swear that if you do anything to hurt him, I won't hesistate to beat the shit out of you. Are we clear?" He narrowed his eyes.

Jack nodded fastly, surprised by the words coming from the quiet boy.

"Good. I'll leave you two to your making out. I have to get something from my locker." He said, waving to the glowing boys who were too caught up in each other to realize.
-

Reaching his locker, he quickly entered his combination and an envelope fell out. Cocking his head in confusion, he ripped it open and there was a message inside.

Dear Hayes,
You're the most gorgeous person I've laid my eyes on. You're so nice and sweet and kind and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you. Be mine?

-A.C. (I'm a guy)

Hayes didn't even realize he was smiling until his brother, Nash came up to him.

"What's got you all smiley" Nash asked, grinning mischievously at the envelope in his hands.

"Oh nothing." He sighed dreamily before the envelope was ripped out of his hands.

Hayes tried to recover the letter, but Nash being the taller-and-older-yet-dumber sibling actually used it to his advantage.

"Awww Haysieboo has a wittle boyfriend." Nash smiled, pinching his cheeks, getting a groan out of him.

Hayes groaned. "Shut up, he isn't my boyfriend." Nash walked away. "But I wish he was" he mumbled to himself, not noticing the brown eyed boy watching him from his locker.
-

Hayes stood at his locker with JJ and Jack, who had his arms around the smaller boy.

JJ had the letter in his hands, his face about to split in two. "Awww. This is so romantic. Why aren't you this romantic? I'm gonna have to find me someone like him. " He playfully teased his boyfriend, who got jealous.

"Hey! I'm romantic" he pouted.

"I know babe. I was just kidding." JJ pecked his pouting boyfriend. "See, all better. " He said.

"I think I need anoth-" "Stop being gross!" Hayes exclaimed dramatically.

"Aw my little Benjamin is growing up" he fake cried, making Hayes roll his eyes.

"I hate you. "

"You love me"

-

Hayes went to his locker once again, putting his math book away. He then noticed the crisp white envelope, and eagerly grabbed it.

Dear Hayes,

I see you've gotten my last letter. Don't worry, I'm not a stalker, I'm just observant. If you want to find out who I am, come to the game tomorrow. I'll be the one in red on the field.

See you soon, gorgeous.

-A.C.

Hayes blushed at the last part before running to show his best friend. He once again missed the boy smiling at him from the other side of the hallway.

-
Hayes and JJ were in the front row, watching the game. Hayes was agitated because their team's uniform was red. How the Hell was he gonna find his mystery boy?

"Thanks for coming with my JJ. You're the best friend a boy could have" he laughed.

"No problem. Besides, Jack's on the team, and I have no problem watching him get all hot and sweaty." He smirked, making Hayes gag.

" Gross dude."
-
After watching the game for Lord knows how long, it finally came to an end. Their home team won, and sure it was exciting, but all Hayes wanted was his mystery boy.

He was about to leave when JJ pulled him back. "Oh my gosh, Hayes look!!" JJ squealed.

Hayes adverted his eyes to the field, and there was a huge sign carried by the team. Hayes, be mine? - Aaron C.

Aaron was stood near the sign, an arrow pointing towards him. He looked at Hayes with a hopeful look, and before Hayes knew what he was doing, he ran and leaped into Aaron's arms, kissing him.

This set off a chorus of awws and applause. Hayes smiled at Aaron and whispered yes, kissing his lips again, and Damn Hayes thought, this feels just right.
-

"So you knew?" JJ asked his boyfriend, who nodded.

"Yeah, me and Aaron are best friends. I helped him that day I couldn't hang out." Jack said.

"Aww you're so sweet! You know what this calls for?" "A kiss?"Jack smiled cheekily, fluttering his lashes at his lover.

"I was gonna say sex, but I guess that'll work too" JJ said to his disappointed lover before making out with him, which raised his spirits by a lot.

A/N: I really like this one actually. Tell me what you think, and please please please send in requests.

-Myri