Jolinsky #12

Prompt: Jack and Jack meet on Bring Your Kids to work day

"Ma, don't you think I'm a little too old to be here?" Jack Gilinsky whined as his mom dragged him through the main entrance of her job.

To make matters worse, she was holding his hand as if he was going to get lost (which isn't that ridiculous, cause Gilinsky always managed to get himself lost, but still)

"I thought you loved coming here?" Katherine frowned, which made Gilinsky quickly save himself.

"I do love coming here, I just think I'm getting a little too old, ma, I'm 17 in a couple months"

"You're still my baby boy, so therefore you're still coming with me." she said sternly, and Gilinsky knew that was the end of the conversation.

"Okay, mom." He groaned.

-
" ...and this is my desk" Katherine ended the tour, showing Jack her desk in her decently sized cubicle.

"Really, I couldn't tell by all the pictures of me." Jack mumbled under his breath, Katherine swatting at his arm.

"Sorry mommy." he apologized.

"Alright, let's go meet some of my coworkers-" she was cut off by her work phone ringing, and she answered it quickly.

"Hello?...wait I have my son with- okay, okay, I'll be there. Yeah yeah I know I'm great, bye."

"Jack I'll be back. Fucking Susan broke the coffee maker again. Stay here, I'll be back in twenty." She scurried off, leaving Jack to the empty cubicle.

Gilinsky sighed, sitting down and texting his best friend Nate.
-

"Hey, mommy, do you have some spare- holy shit sorry dude, wrong cube" Jack Johnson blushed at his minor mistake, looking down towards the ground.

"No problem br-" Gilinsky looked up from where he was messaging Nate to the blushing blonde, and was stuck in a trance.

Damn he's cute Gilinsky thought to himself before he got up and stuck out his hand.

" I'm you're future husband- I mean Jack. Jack Gilinsky"

"Cool, I'm also Jack. Jack Johnson." He shook his hand, both of them feeling slight shocks of electricity running up their arms.

"Well I gotta go, I think my mom might be waiting on me to come back so..." He muttered awkwardly, turning around and starting to walk out.

"WAIT! Uh, can I maybe have your number? I know we just me and like but maybe we could hang out and stuff, yeah?"

"You talk too much, Gilinsky." Johnson smiled, taking out a pen and writing it on his arm.

"See ya soon, Jack." JJ winked, leaving the cube.

"He was a cutie, huh Jack?" Katherine nudged her only son who had a dazed smile on his face.

" Yeah."
-

A couple months later, Jennifer Johnson and Katherine Gilinsky would be talking on the phone

"I told you they would hit it off." Katherine laughed into the phone.

"Yeah, it was a great plan for me to send Jack to your cube." she agreed.

They didn't realize that the recently dating boys were in the same room as their respective mothers.

"You guys what!" the couple yelled in unison from opposite ends of the phone.

A/N: I updated!!! Sorry it's short and all over the place, but at least it's something.

QOTD: How old are you guys?

AOTD: I'm 15, and a sophomore in high school.