Relax, Gonzalez......

Detention was filled with all kind of weirdos and I was too good to fit in the crowd. Don't get me started on the teacher clearly dozing off in front of us and the wet papers flying around.
But after a couple of hours ,the torture was over and I took the only chance I had before Liam could kill me for sure.

So here I was standing outside my school, with my mum continuously scolding me,"Hailey,first day and I hear you are in detention?"

" Come on,what did you do,get into a fight?Young lady you better give me a pretty good explanation."

I hated when mum got like this much less in front of others . Like there was this time I hit a boy in our school for insulting my bodacious ginger red hair , and when mum heard about this , she scolded me in front of the principal and the parents of the so called assulted boy.

"Mum, please not right here, I'll explain when we get home." And with that I got into her car and it was a silent drive, I didn't dare say anything. Sure my mum acted tough at times but it was a way of showing she cared about me in her own way.

"Mum I was just defending a poor defenseless guy from being beaten to death, believe me that's the only reason I got detention"I was almost putting up puppy eyes for her to hear me out.

"It's okay dear, after all I can't blame you for being my sweet caring munchkin"she said this as she  pinched my cheeks.

" And perhaps that principal is a douché for not seeing who my daughter really is, sweet and caring just like her mum"and this was her way of apologising.

" I have gotta make dinner sweetie,go change and come help me out"

Well my room was pretty much like the rest. The only difference is mine lacked the pinkish style,I never did like the color pink ,it disgusted me in a way.

Mine was pretty chic ,a bit of dark colors ,boy band posters ,a neat and organized closet . The best of all ,a big poster of Francisco Lachowsky on it, what can I say I've always had a crush on him ever since I laid eyes on him too bad he was in another world other than mine.
He kept me sane just by looking at him.

"Hailey are you coming?!"

"Coming ,mum"
Dinner was great mum wasn't the greatest cook but she always had  a tinge of perfection. We were calmly having dinner when we heard the doorbell.

"I'll get that, dear" mum said as I also stood up to take a look, who would be knocking at our door at this time.

"Who are you?" .... I couldn't hear much of what my mum was saying,"A friend's of Hailey,okay come right in".......

So it was definitely someone from school but who.

Oh,hell no!Liam, what was he doing here?

"Hailey lemme get a plate for your devilishly handsome friend,he must be starving. " Handsome please, devilish yes but handsome no, how my sweet mother was wrong about this one. He was a maniac!

"No need mum,he's just leaving"

"Hailey don't be rude to your friend,he's come all the way"if only my mum knew who this dude was and how he beat up a helpless guy.

"I'll be right back,uh? didn't quite get your name.."

" Liam Lopez"he said this as he smirked at me but I knew something was up and I was on my guard. As soon as mum went ,I confronted him.

"What are you doing here, jerk?and how the hell did you get my address , are you a stalker cause I wouldn't be surprised?"

"Relax redhead I just thought I would visit the newbie in East wood high" he said as he mockingly smiled to smite me.

" What do you want, oooh I know you are here to kill me and my mum, aren't you?"that's the best I could come up with , I mean I had just met the guy a couple of hours ago furiously forcing his knuckles on someone's face.

"Relax Gonzalez, you I can kill but your mum she's too beautiful to kill,you should learn a thing or two from her" 
how dare he,I mean sure my mum was beautiful but was she beautiful than me? No she wasn't or was she?

"It's simple I want you to apologise to me tommorow at school in front of everyone, cause you fucking ruined my reputation.
Or else...?"
Was this a joke cause he gotta be kidding me.

" Or else what?How dare you threaten me in my own home!" yeah this guy was out of his mind if he thought I would apologise to him.

"Well, you got attitude and I like it,too bad you ain't my type."  He said this as he chuckled then changing his face to a more serious one he said ,"Or else I'll make your life a living hell"

After some minutes mum brought for him dinner.
"Lassagne, my favorite,thanks Mrs Gonzalez"he said as he munched the food hungrily.

" You are welcome, call me Lily.Never have I ever seen someone enjoy my meal this much"she said and I could tell mum had fallen for his pathetic charms. And please call me Lily? Even my ex never called her by her name what makes this loser the exception.