Chapter 11

A/N

Heres a picture of Toga! She's my favourite villain in mha. Just saying. Any other Toga fans out there?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku POV

Time to fight Bakugo. I smiled deviously. I can't wait.

I stood across from him, standing up straight. I fueled my body with adrenaline and hatred. It was finally time to show him who I really am.

I'm not the 'useless' Deku I once was.

"START!!!"

I jumped at him, kicked him down, twisted out of his way, allowing him to run forward. I kicked him in the back, throwing him off balance. I had already had him on the ground and the round has only just started.

I laughed wickedly. My villain side was coming out. I had to contain myself. I had to play by their rules.

I aimed a punch at Bakugo's face. He rolled to the side, barely avoiding my fist. He jumped up and sent a blast at my face. I dodged easily.

"Not the Deku I once was, Bakugo." I spat.

Bakugo looked furious. He desperately tried aiming an explosion at my face.

"Don't want to look bad in front of your 'friends' do you?"

"Do they even know what you did to me?"

"Have you really told them nothing?"

"Are you afraid at what they will think of you?"

"Your pathetic."

Bakugo lunged at me recklessly. He was at the edge of the arena. Just one push and he would lose. But I didn't want to win. I didn't want people to see me as some over-powered monster. The only reason I took part in this tournament was to defeat Bakugo. I had destroyed him in nearly all ways possible. The last thing I could do now would be to lose and add salt to his wound.

I jumped behind him and kicked him forward. The arena line was now right behind me. He would hate me if I quit, he wouldn't feel like he won. It would destroy him.

But that's what I wanted.

I smiled at him hatefully and stepped backwords.

"Izuku Midoriya has... surrendered?" Present Mic said confused.

The crowd was confused.

"Katsuki Bakugo... wins?"

The crowd applauded reluctantly. Bakugo looked at me with utter defeat. Something that I would treasure for years. I walked back to the stands.

Time skip to awards

"3rd place; Shoto Todoroki!"

A loud applause.

There was something wrong.

"2nd place, Izuku Midoriya!"

Silence. Whatever, I don't care.

Why do I feel like something bad is about to happen?

"1st Place, Baku- What is that!?"

There were screams. I turned my head to face...

The League Of Villains....

They were here for me...

They were here to kill me...

I was right...

Something bad has happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Hope this was a satisfying fight.

Till next time!

~Authur