Epilogue -1-

Deku POV

It's been two weeks since the LOV cornered me. I spent a few days in hospital where I went into a short coma. After I was discharged, the police came to question me. Once hearing and confirming my side of the story, they let me leave.

Dabi and Toga were caught. I went to visit them once. I wanted to know if they ever thought of me as family. Or anything for that matter. It was obvious they didn't. But I did and it still hurt.

I've been trying to get my thoughts under control. The quirk has worn off now so I'm feeling better. But there's still a lot I need to sort out.

I know that there are people who care about me. 

Uraraka, Todoroki, Iida. Maybe even Bakugo. They cared about me enough to save me when I was in trouble.

I'm going back to UA today. I haven't seen any of my classmates yet. I heard that they came to visit me in the hospital though.

I've started visiting mom's grave now. I don't know why I never before. Maybe because I couldn't bear seeing it. Or maybe I felt guilty that I couldn't do anything to stop it.

I'm going back to UA tomorrow. I wonder how they'll feel about me coming back. 

Maybe they'll be happy...

I hope they will...

I think they will...

————————————————————

Hi guys. I completely lost motivation and needed a break so I decided to keep away from this book for a while.sorry for the short chapter. The next one will probably be the last so I hope you'll stick around until then!

Thank you all!

~Author