- twisted bibbidi bobbidi boo

Start from the beginning

"Uhm miss? May I know your name? You popped out of nowhere" Jisung said and almost got melted when the fairy smiled.

"Hi I'm Kim Sungkyung! You Fairy God Lady!" She replied and opened her palm, Jisung awkwardly shooked it as he's still in daze about her smile.

She then continued to observe Jisung and spun her magic wand.

"Now do 3 steps back ward and close your eyes" she commanded.

Jisung did as she told and took 3 step backward before closing his eyes.

Sungkyung giggled and swung her wand everywhere before pointing at Jisung.

"Bibbidi bobbidi boo!!" She said and then Jisung's dirty shirt became a very wealthy looking tuxedo and so as his hair.

He looked really really handsome.

"Now open your eyes and ride in that carriage, it will lead you to the castle" she ordered.

Jisung opened his eyes and saw a crystal carriage and pure white horses behind the fairy. He looked at his outfit and gasped.

"Wait wha-" he got cutted again with Sungkyung's finger and she pointed at the carriage.

"Ride there now! Its really fun to ride there!" She said and dragged the frozen Jisung infront on the crystal ride.

He walked inside and the door automatically closed making him flinch.

"This ride will lead you to where you want to go" she said and made magic to make the carriage run towards the castle.

Jisung's mind got puzzled as his desire to go to the ball faded.

"Hey stopp!!" Jisung shouted making the horses stop.

"Please go back! Please!" He pleaded and they all rode back to his home.

They arrived and found his fairy sitting on the fountain alone. She got startled when she saw Jisung approaching her.

"Oh? You're already done?" She asked and he shooked his head no.

"I want to have a dance with you" he boldly said making the fairy be red amd so as her dress.

Her dress would follow what emotions does Sungkyung is feeling.

Red for being fluster,
White for feeling kind,
Pink for feeling love,
And black for anger.

"Your dress-"

"Don't mind these Ji" she cutted him again.

Jisung smiled and walked behind the faory and took out a pink tulip and gave it to her.

Her dress became pink as she smiled.

"For you" he said and the fairy accepted it, feeling giddy.

She giggled and put her hands on his shoulders. Whereas Jisung put his hands on her waist, he felt happiness after a long time.

They danced the night away, swinging their bodies in sync with the moonlight following them.

The fairy's mother smiled from above as she saw her daughter finding love towards an innocent human being.

"Hey" Sungkyung started.

"Hm?"

"I'll return back home when the clock strikes twelve or not, then I'll disappear and never come back" she added lowering her head.

Jisung took her chin making her face his handsome face.

"Its okay, as long as you'll visit me sometime" he said making the fairy's dress red.

She giggled and took the pink tulip.

She locked her arm in his, "its the first time to see my dress pink and red" she said as she looked at her dress.

"Really?" He replied and looked at her dress.

It now has red strikes at each end of the dress.

"First love it is?" The fairy said, eyeing at Jisung.

He smiled and replied "be my first"

The two engulfed each other in a warm hug before the fairy returned to her home.

"Mom!! I've found my first love!" She shouted running to her mother.

"I've Never expected your first love would be a human, but congrats" Sungkyung's mom replied and hugged her daughter.

"Bibbidi bobbidiboo?" Jisung said and removed his tuxedo before putting it insode his closet.

He changed into his normal clothes and laid on his bed.

"I never knew that fairy could be my first love" he said and smiled.