"I'm scared." I said to to her. I sat down at the kitchen table. Lydia took my hand and gave me a big smile. 

"He is scared as much as you are. Maybe a little bit more." Lydia said too me. 

"No not my Dylan. Look at him. He's not scared of nothing." I told Lydia. She gave me smile.

"I think you are wrong Etta." Lydia told me. I looked right in her eyes. 

"How do you know Lydia?" I asked her. Before Lydia could say a word I heard someone behind me.

"Because he's a Gilbert." I heard Aunt Luci say from behind me. I looked over at her. 

"What do you mean by that Aunt Luci?" I asked her. Aunt Luci sat next too me. 

"Honey, every woman is scared there first time, but Dylan is not like most men. He's kind. Sweet and he was raised right. So you don't need too be scared. Because he is way more scared then you are. He's been talking too his pa about this." Aunt Luci said too me. I was looking down at the table. 

"Will I be a good wife too him Aunt Luci?" I asked her. Aunt Luci gave me a hug. 

"I know you will be. Even if I was looking for a wife for my son I would have picked you. Family or not." Aunt Luci said too me. I smiled at her. I'm so glad I have Aunt Luci. After mama died I spent so many hours talking too her and Lydia. 

"Thank you. Both of you. Ever since ma died I've been running too both of you for questions and how too do this? And I'm sorry and I'll try better." I told them. Aunt Luci and Lydia just looked at me. 

"Etta, I'm a grown woman that has been married for 5 years and I still ask mama questions from cooking too raising my boys too how to deal with a husband. So please don't be afraid too ask us questions." Lydia said too me. 

"A mother's job is too teach her children how too take care of themselves. Too love her children from the bad in the world. We are only here for a short time. I wish my mama was still here. I was only your age when my mama died. I had no one for 2 years. You have a big family behind you. So this is going too be a good day. Your mama is looking down and she don't want you too be sad on your big wedding day." Aunt Luci said too me. I wiped my tears away. 

"I love you Aunt Luci. You too Lydia." I said too them. They was both smiling and crying with me. 

"We love you too Etta. You, Alifair and little Cora Lynn will always be family. When Brantley and I moved here your ma was so in love your pa, Sally would go on for hours about her love too this big German man. Silly thing was we both needed each other. You know Aunt Sally watched you Lydia for a few times when you was baby." Aunt Luci said too Lydia and myself. 

"And you took Etta when she was baby so Aunt Sally and uncle Otto could sleep." Lydia said too me. I looked at over at Aunt Luci. 

"Let's just say you had your days and night mixed up for the first 3 months of your life. So I took you for 2 days and I got you on the right schedules for you and your folks." Aunt Luci said too me. I smiled at her. 

"Thank you for telling me all of this. And I love hearing the stories about you and ma and uncle Brantley and pa, I just wish they was here right now." I said too Aunt Luci. 

"I do too honey." Aunt Luci said too me. She was holding me. She kissed the top of my head. I may not have ma and pa here with me right now, but having Aunt Luci, uncle Brantley, Lydia and Cap with all of the Gilbert and Anderson's kids with my sisters will be enough. Ma and pa are both watching out for us. 

"Now how about we get ready for your big day." Aunt Luci said too me. I smiled at her. 

"Let's do it." I said to Aunt Luci and Lydia. Today by noon I will become Mrs. Dylan Percival Gilbert. After our wedding Dylan and I are going too come back too the cabin. Just us. Alifair and Cora Lynn are staying the night with Lydia, Cap and their boys. Here in a few hours I'll be apart of this big family. Mama and pa are here with me in my heart. Just like I know Dylan is thinking of his twin brother Dalton today. Wish he was here with all of us as well.