29

______"Merry christmas Abby!" My dad says as I walk down the stairs to see colby, Ann, and my dad sitting on the couch

______
"Merry christmas Abby!" My dad says as I walk down the stairs to see colby, Ann, and my dad sitting on the couch.

I go sit next to colby and he puts his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder still tired since it was early in the morning.

"Merry Christmas beautiful" colby whispers into my ear kissing my head.

My dad and Ann go into the rooms and grab all of the gifts while colby and I sit there and eat our breakfast.

I open up my first couple of gifts for it being a lot of new makeup, clothes, and a new microphone.

I then open up the rest of them to see a new stereo for the cafe and new shoes.

I smile as I'm happy with my gifts and I look over to see Colby's gifts are a bunch of new camera stuff and new shoes and clothes.

We give Ann and my dad their presents and we all have a fun time and laugh till Ann and my dad go down to the cafe leaving us alone.

"Alright baby. I've been waiting for so long to give you this" colby says.

He pulls out a jewelry box from behind his back.

I smile as he sits next to me and grabs my hand.

"This is a very special gift that I've been wanting to give you ever since we started dating" colby says pulling out a necklace.

He takes my hand and leads me up stairs into my room.

He sits me down on my vanity chair and I move my hair as colby puts the necklace on me.

He finishes the clasp and I let go of my hair and look up at the mirror.

It's a silver chain with a diamond heart and a C+A charm.

"I love it colby" I squeal.

I turn around and jump onto him hugging him tightly.

"I love you Abby" colby says while I nuzzle my head into his neck.

"I love you too colby"  I say back.