15

_____

_____

"Look their finally here!" Mckenna says seeing
colby and I.

We where walking through the doors with our chick fil a drinks and our backpacks.

"Sorry. We wanted to get food" I say laughing hugging the girls.

Colby and the guys did their little bro handshake and we all sat down on the couches.

I started to admire the house and how big it was.

"Wow this house is huge" I say.

"And you and colby are getting the best room" Kat says grabbing my hand and leading me to the stairs.

We climb a bunch of stair cases till we get to the very top. She opens the door to a room with only windows as a ceiling and a wall and a beautiful view of the sky and beach.

I drop my jaw as I look around the room.

"Wow. This is amazing" I say.

"Well as the leaders of the group y'all always get the nicest rooms" she says.

"Plus none of us wanted to walk all the stairs" Devyn yells from downstairs.

"Colby get your ass up here and bring your bag too" I scream to colby downstairs as I set my cup down with my back pack in the corner.

"Wow holy shit" Colby says coming through the door.

"I know right" I say looking back at him.

We go back downstairs to see everyone watching a movie.

Colby and I sit down on the couch together and watch the movie with them.

We where watching five feet apart and the girls and I where crying till we heard weird crying.

"Omg Sam are you crying" I ask laughing

"Come on I can cry too!! This is a sad movie" he says.

"But cole sprouse does look pretty good in those clothes" I say almost drooling over his looks.

Colby hits my shoulder.

"Ouch" I say rubbing my shoulder.

_____

"Hey guys were going night swimming. Who wants to join?" Kat and Sam scream from downstairs.

Everyone was getting up and getting into swimsuits.

I grabbed one of my pink tube top swimsuits with some matching bottoms while colby put on pink swim trunks.

"I swear we would be the cutest couple" he says coming over to me putting his hands around my waist.

I put my arms around his neck smiling.

"If only we where" I say leaning in and kiss him.

We walk downstairs holding hands and walk outside to see everyone in the pool.

I run and jump in with colby behind me.

We swam around for a bit till I found my self on Colby's shoulders fighting McKenna on jasmins shoulders.

I won and congratulate myself as I lean down and give colby a kiss.

Everyone starts cheering us on then when we release colby throws me off of his shoulders.

"You meany!" I say coming up to the air and fixing my hair out of my face.

He laughs at me and walks up to me kissing me some more.

Everyone starts to scream louder and cheer us on.

I looked at them through the kiss and went deeper putting my tongue almost to the back of his throat. He smiled and I smiled to while coming back for air.

_____

It's been about 3 hours and colby and I had already showered and changed. Everyone was asleep but colby and I where looking up through the window to the stars.

"You know it's crazy that we've gone from hating each other's guts to our groups in a beach house dating each other and kissing each other." I say looking at him.

He turns over on his side facing me.

"You're right. And now we're like step siblings and bestfriends with benefits you know?" He asks chuckling.

I laugh at his dirtiness and cuddle into his chest. He brings his hands into my wet shower hair and starts playing with it.

"I love you colby. I know it's only been a couple of months but I really do feel something growing between us" I say almost falling asleep.

"I love you too Abby" he responds.