Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)

Start from the beginning

They arrived after a few moments and started to head off to the generator.

Terra: (looks at his hud) the item's not far from the generator. We can get it, then prime the bombs.

Ventus: sounds good.

Suddenly, they were attacked by Covenant, but they were then attacked by Unversed, and the monsters actually merged with the aliens.

Ventus: what the?

Aqua: (summons Keyblade) Unversed!

They spent some time defeating them, then afterwards, knew what this meant.

Aqua: if the Unversed are here, then Vanitas isn't too far behind.

Ventus: we'll deal with him together.

Terra: still, we should be careful. Let's go.

Nodding in agreement, the three resumed their path and encountered more Unversed. After some time of shooting, direction turning, and approaching more enemies, they arrived to the generator room. They hurried down to the end of the place, but saw a familiar foe, in black and red spartan armor, standing in their way.

Vanitas: (without helmet) you all took your time.

Aqua and Terra were shocked as they've never seen the madman without his mask before, but Ventus glares at him.

Ventus: Vanitas.

Vanitas: good to see you again, brother. (Looks at Aqua and Terra) you both as well. Like my face?

Aqua: how do you look like Sora?

Vanitas: same way Roxas looks like Venny: Sora's heart had merged with Ventus's, and I took on his form.

Terra: why ditch the mask?

Vanitas: I though I'd take it off for a bit, seeing that Cronos and Azrael don't really wear theirs. Plus, (smirks and gestures his face) handsome.

Ventus: we don't have time for this. Give us the item.

Vanitas: if you want it, then you'll have to take it. But you already knew that.

Terra: we figured you'd say that.

The three get their blades ready and Unversed spawn. They all attack and Ventus goes straight for Vanitas. The two lock blades and they jump down to the lower levels. They clash and conversate.

Vanitas: you're stronger. I expect nothing less from my brother.

Ventus: we're not brothers. We're the same.

Vanitas: huh? (Laughs) you really believe that? Then you are naive.

Ventus: huh?

Vanitas: this may shock you, but we're not that same like you think. I was just hidden deep inside of you, for a really long time. All Xehanort did was free me from that prison you call a heart.

Ventus's head begins to hurt again, and has the visions of the girl again. This time however, he turns to the mirror, and briefly sees the person with yellow eyes. This gives Vanitas enough time to knock him down and gets ready to stab him. His blade was across the room.

Vanitas: based off of that reaction, I take it you're beginning to remember.

Ventus: you were there. What did you do?

Vanitas: no Ventus. What did you do?

The others were finishing of the Unversed, and were about to intervene, when Ven's Keyblade moved on its own back to Ven and he blocks Vanitas's strike and moves away.

???: hurry, Ventus. The others need you.

He was a bit shocked to hear the voice, but nevertheless, joins the duo and the three take the enemies out and together fought Vanitas. They spent a few moments fighting until they won.

Vanitas: good, you're all not rusty. It'll be better when the real battle comes. Since you're all good sports, take the item. (Tosses it)

Aqua: (catches it) why hand it to us? You've never done this before

Vanitas: let's just say I have no use for it. Chow-chow! (Teleports away)

Terra: damnit!

Ventus: hey guys?

Both: yeah?

Ventus: did either of you heard a voice?

Aqua: what do you mean?

Ventus: I thought I heard a girl's voice. What's weird, was that it was so familiar.

Terra: I'm sorry, buddy, but I didn't hear anything.

Aqua: me neither. Ventus, if this is about the memories, then we need to get help.

Ventus: I think you guys are right. Let's get the next one.

They prime the bombs and made their escape as the ship explodes, completing the mission. They exit the mini-world and get the position to the next item. Little did they knew, it was harder to claim than the other one.

Forward Unto Dawn (Sora)Form change: humanity's arms (a gauntlet and boot set that increases strength and defense when using moves such as cloak, armor lock, and hologram

Form change: humanity's arms (a gauntlet and boot set that increases strength and defense when using moves such as cloak, armor lock, and hologram. Drains more the more times specials are used.) art belongs to PhoenixTrooper.

Author's note: we're halfway to the items.
For the Wayfinder trio's, they're going to the mini game worlds I have listed. I chose to go with this because I don't have any other spots to put them in. Also, it's been a while since I've played Halo, so I apologize if this is crap.
The armors are pretty much standard Master Chief, just replace the colors.
Vanitas returns. At this point, he'll mostly have his mask off, so they'll see his face.
Ven's beginning to remember more of his past. Since we haven't seen any new updates from the game, this'll most likely be from my imagination. But, it will come to a conclusion.

Next chapter: DO fear the reaper