Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)

Depuis le début

Ventus: well, at least we have this armor with us.

Terra: yeah, and apparently weapons.

They were all geared with Assault Rifles, Mangnum pistols, and grenades.

Terra: let's just get the item and get out of here. Aqua, do we still have a signal?

Aqua: (checks her Gummi Phone) it's no good, the signal's getting interference. If we want to find the item, we'll need to get to higher ground.

Another explosion goes off and the others quickly put their helmets back on. They headed back outside to see Covenant storming up with tanks. Acting fast, they used both the guns and Keyblades to fight the aliens. After killing them, they received a transmission in their helmets from one of the greatest soldiers in the Spartan army.

Master Chief/John 117

Master Chief: Spartans, the Covenant's battleship is approaching the atmosphere

Master Chief: Spartans, the Covenant's battleship is approaching the atmosphere. The ship contains an army that'll attack the main outpost. Your mission is to intercept the ship, board it, and destroy it before it arrives. Rendezvous at these coordinates to receive the Pelican. Good luck. (Ends transmission)

Ventus: but, what about the others?

Aqua: wait. (Checks phone) the signal's clearer, and it's coming from the Covenant ship. We can get the item, and blow it up to help the others.

Terra: let's do it.

They got aboard the warthog with Terra driving, Ven in the passenger side, and Aqua manning the turret. They drove through the environment while encountering more aliens on their own vehicles and fighting them. During the drive, Ventus was getting another flashback. This time, it was of four other teens with him. There was a boy with white hair, a girl with long black hair, a boy with a cowboy hat, and someone who looks very similar to Marluxia. They were in a room of some kind and seemed to be discussing about something, but it soon stopped.

Aqua: Ven. Ven!

Ventus: huh?

Aqua: we're here. Did you have another flashback?

Ventus: yeah. It was about some other people. But, one of them looked like Marluxia. I wonder what it means.

Terra: you know, it's okay to ask for help. We've had this talk with Arc too many times, and the last thing we need is you doing the same. We're here for you, Ven.

Ventus: I know. Let's just get the item and help the others.

They met up with other soldiers and all boarded the Pelican. There, they were gearing up and discussing the strategy. They would divide into two strike teams: one will draw fire away from the other team and secure an escape route while the other sabotages the core and destroys the ship. The trio will go with the strike team.