Chapter Nine

Gray's POV

It was obvious that this 'Nebula' is the girl who attacked the guild earlier. Now that you think about it, so much happened in just one day. Nebula, according to Cani, is a Space Mage.
"Who are you? State your business!" Someone behind me asked suddenly.
I turned around and looked at the girl behind me.
"I'm Gray. A Fairy Tail Wizard." I said, smirking at her.
She blushed for a split second but quickly covered it up with a frown.
"Fairy Tail, huh? Why would such a handsome man like you join Fairy Tail?" She smirked back.
"Flirting with my man, huh?!" Someone said with a very scary voice. I sweat-dropped when I realized who it was.

Juvia's POV

Juvia just finished doing a job in Clover. The mayor came up to me and said that some other Fairy Tail Wizards been here. Juvia immediately thought of Gray-sama.
"Their in a mansion in the forest." He said.
Juvia rushed to the forest without claiming Juvia's prize.

Gray's POV

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?!?!
JUVIA?!?!?!?!?!
"Gray-sama, Juvia has come to your aid. Please relax while Juvia handles this."
"Uh...Sure." I said.
I wasn't really using Juvia or anything, I just wanted to see this Nebula girl's powers.
"Water Slicer!" Juvia chanted.
"Black Hole!" Nebula chanted.
A black hole appeared and Juvia's attack got sucked into the black hole, leaving Nebula unharmed.
"Did you see that, Gray-sama?" Nebula said, swooning.
I sweat-dropped. I suddenly felt a super-strong aura and gulped. Nebula is gonna be so dead... Literally.
"Only Juvia is allowed to call Gray-sama Gray-sama!" She shrieked, attacking Nebula ferociously.
All the attacks hit and after Juvia's sixth attack, Nebula seemed to be rather annoyed.
"Begone, pest!" She glared. "Black Hole!"
A black hole appeared and Juvia got sucked into it!
"Gray-sama!!!" Juvia called before disappearing without a trace.
"J-Ju-Juvi-JUVIA!!!!!" I yelled.
"Now it's only us two!" Nebula said happily.
"Give me back Juvia!!!" I demanded. "Ice Make Arrow!!!"
"Oh Gray-sama!" Nebula sighed. "I LOVE YOU!!!"
"GIVE ME BACK JUVIA!!!!!" I screamed, noticing that I was crying. Well, actually, tears were coming down, but I wasn't really crying.
"I'm afraid I can't." She purred.
I shivered. I'd much rather have Juvia.
"Ice Make..." I started. If this doesn't work, at least I'm gonna be with Juvia. "SHELL!!!" I finished.
"What?!" Nebula shrieked.
Before by attack hit her, she vanished.
I felt my body being weakened every second.
"I'm coming, Juvia." I whispered before I felt nothing.

A/N Sorry for the short chappy. I was running out of ideas and writing the battles is somewhat boring.