Chapter Six

Wendy's POV

N-N-Nani?!?!?!?!

"A-a-are y-you s-sure?" I stammered.

Cani just stood there, frozen. She suddenly gasped and did something unbelievable.

"Go, flow in the river,
Of blood,
Hoist your darkness
Become darkness itself
Demon Angel Technique, DEMON TRANSFORM!!!!" She chanted.

She transformed into a something similar to Mira's Satan Soul with 2 differences. One, hers is showing less skin. Two, Cani's seem way stronger (no offense to Mira).

Her black hair was tied up into a pony tail, her eyes were blood red, she had fangs. Other than that, she was normal looking. Her blood red dress swim wear? Well, her blood red swim wear was pretty, and her boots were nice. She had wings.

"No time to explain. We. Need. To. Get. Nee-chan. And. Nii-chan." She growled.

"Hai!" I exclaimed.

I was afraid. Afraid that I would be too late. Afraid that Cani would be killed.

I somewhat used my magic to fly back to the guild. I rushed in.

"Lucy-san, Laxus-san, Cani is in danger! We found Zeref's hideout!!!" I yelled so that the whole guild could hear. I panted for a few seconds.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" A scream was heard and Lucy-san rushed up to me. "Where is she?!?!?!" She growled, eyeing me menacingly.

"Clover!" I managed to squeak out. Lucy-san is very scary when it comes to times like this.

She glared at nothing in particular. Her glare puts Erza's to shame.

"Natsu! Gray! Erza! Lisanna! Wendy! Laxus! Mira! Elfman! Evergreen!" She screamed.

"Y-yes Ma'am?!" Everyone (except for Laxus and Erza. Laxus looked like he was about to kill someone, while Erza nodded) said shakily, afraid of Lucy-san.

"We're going to Clover, NOW!!!" She said and marched out of the guild, with us following close behind.

5 minutes later...

Canissa's POV

They're all here and Nee-chan is yelling orders.

"Canissa, Laxus, and I will fight Zeref, Mira will fight Vastia, Erza will fight Moulin, Wendy will fight Moulin's sister Basii, Gray will fight Nebula, Evergreen and Elfman will fight Jeris, and Natsu will fight Alby." She screeched.

"Aye sir!" Gray and Natsu both said at the same time.

"Onee-chan, what about Mira-nee? She's pregnant." I told nee-chan.

"Yare yare, I'll be fine. I'm only two months pregnant." Mira said smiling.

"But still, I'd feel better if I went with her." Laxus-nii said. "You two broke the seal whereas I haven't."

"Go ahead." Nee-chan said sighing.

"Go, flow in the,
River of gold,
Rise up to Heaven,
Become light itself,
Demon Angel Technique, ANGEL TRANSFORM!!!!!" Nee-chan chanted.

She transformed. Her wings were pure white. Her eyes were crystal blue. Her now golden hair was flowing gracefully, her golden dress and heels were perfect. Everyone (except for the DeGel siblings) gawked at her.

"No time to gawk at me! Let's go!!!" She said.

"Hai!" We all said and took off to the old mansion.