Chapter Five

Nebula's POV

Okay, now I'm super nervous. If Master Zeref is angry enough, he'll destroy me! I remember when Master wasn't as evil as he is now, just a mere 5 years ago. I really should think of an excuse. I was just thinking of one while walking down the hallway to the meeting room when I saw something peculiar. It was Basii sneaking out somewhere.

"Basii, dear, the meeting room's this way." I called.

"Ano, ah, hai, I'll be there in a second." She giggled nervously.

Basii looks nothing like Moulin. If you saw her, you would be amazed that their siblings. Basii has smooth pink hair up to her waist and always wears a tiny golden barrette. She's really shy and it's impossible to not love her. Her jewel-like light purple eyes always shines brightly. She's small for a twelve year old. Only because she's an orphan that we let her join. She's really powerful and would of joined when she gets older anyways. I mean it's no like she has a choice, her guardian is her sister, Moulin, Zeref's most trusted lady.

"No, honey, the meeting starts now." I told her gently.

"Nee-chan said I could." She said, looking at me innocently.

She really is innocent. To think such an innocent girl being one of Zeref's evil disciples. What a shame.

"Nee-chan?" I asked.

Moulin loves Basii a lot, but skipping a meeting is really... um... let me think of the right word... well, lets just say that Moulin won't let anyone skip a meeting, even if you're her beloved sister.

"Basii, dear, c'mon, let's go home." Someone behind me said. Probably Moulin.

I turned around and some-what bowed.

"Moulin-sama." I said. "I thought there was a meeting."
"There is. A meeting for just you and Vastia." She said.

"Oh." I muttered before going to Master Zeref's meeting room.

Canissa's POV

"Wendy, do you want to stay out here in case someone comes or do you want me to." I asked her.

"You can go in. I'll guard." She said.

I nodded before walking in. I turned myself into a shadow (a/n like Rogue) and investigated the mansion. Suddenly, I heard voices.

"Nee-chan, I feel like somethings not right." Someone quite a distance away said. She sounded quite young. About 11 or 12 maybe.

Crud, did she find out that I'm here? Wait, there's inhabitants in the mansion!

"Must be because your hungry, let's hurry home and I'll get you some food." Another lady, older judging by her voice, said.

"Why don't we live here like everyone else does?" The younger one asked.

"This place is too evil for such a young girl like you. That's why I insisted that Master not give you missions that are too evil. I don't want you growing up the life of crime." The older one said.

"But you do it! Nee-chan, I'm not young anymore, I'm twelve! Yes, that's too young for jobs like destroying Fairy Tail, but I'm willing to grow up the life of crime if you're here doing it with me." The younger cried.

The older one sighed and walked out, the younger one following close behind.

I quickly replayed the whole thing in my head. From what I can tell, they're evil, they're trying to destroy Fairy Tail, and that they have some weird master. Maybe this is a dark guild.

I suddenly felt a familiar dark pressure.

I suddenly remembered that Wendy's out there and dashed out.

Wendy's POV

I was inspecting the nearby places when I heard voices. I quickly hid behind a tree.

A lady walked out with a younger girl following close behind.

"Onee-chan, gomene." The younger one said. She looked like she was on a verge of tears.

"Ne ne, Basii, dear, you need some rest. Let's quickly go home." The older one said.

The younger one nodded and there was a flash and they were gone.

A few seconds later, Cani rushed out.

"Wendy! Are you okay?!" She asked abruptly.

I nodded and asked why.

"From what I know, they're an evil group with powerful magic trying to destroy our guild for some reason." She said.

I gasped. "We must warn others!" I exclaimed.

Cani nodded and we rushed back to the city. We went and looked for the mayor. We found him in the City Hall.

"I'm impressed." He said. "You came back earlier than I expected."

"There's no time for explaining. There is inhabitants in the mansion. They're up to no good. We need to warn our guild." I exclaimed.

The mayor nodded understanding.

Cani suddenly gasped.

"What's the matter?" I asked her.

"Zeref's in there! Onii-san's in there!" She whispered barely audible.