My Birthday/Independence Day special!!

So, today for me, is July, 4th. Which is Independence Day!!! So I decided to make my birthday/Independence Day special for all of you and for me as well. I decided to make it on July 4th since Tomorrow, or July 5th, is my birthday and I will not be online that day. I will probably only stay for a bit to say that it's my birthday and that's it so that's why I did this on July 4th. Once we reach 1k I will start writing the 1k special.

I will also write some facts/things about me at the end of this chapter. But I will not put personal things that I think are personal, such as:My age, birthdate/year I was born, and other things like that. But, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Also, this has nothing to do with the original story for the next chapter. This is just a special, so, yeah, enjoy the chapter! This chapter WILL state some facts, so yeah.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

(Danny's POV)

We were outside of the foundation, and since it was almost Independence Day, me and some other foundation workers and other SCP's decided to celebrate it for ONE TIME! This is the first time we would celebrate this holiday(I forgot if it is a holiday). Some of the doctors came as well. Dr.Bright, Dr.Gears, and Dr.Iceberg came.(This is just for fun, alright?)

After about...Well, I had to guess..So, let's say..About sixteen(16) minutes, some guards came and the SCP's following behind the guards. I saw SCP-035, SCP-049, SCP-106, SCP-682, SCP-939-53, SCP-939-89, SCP-939-101, SCP-999, SCP-049-J, SCP-173(they aren't looking at 173, so he can move), SCP-650(650 was popping up behind lots of workers), and SCP-076-2.

All the keter class SCP's agreed to not escape and if they followed the rules, then they would be allowed some freedom in the foundation. Which they all agreed to. Once they reached their destination, the guards started to take of all of their restraints, except for the SCP's that didn't have restraints.

Once they were free of all their restraints, they either started to talk to each other or messing around with the doctors and the researchers.

I started walking towards the microphone that was left alone, which was probably bad, and it was...

Once the microphone was in my view, I saw 049-j about to beat up the microphone with his 'pointy Doctor stick', and as soon as I saw him about to swing it to the microphone, I ran. And I ran fast. I started yelling at him."049-j!!!! Don't hit the microphone!!! We need it!!"  I saw him stop and look at me.

"What is the matter commander Rex? I was about to cure this...device thingy..Yes, cure him of the pestilence! Because I am the best cure! Yes..Indeed...mmhm!"  "Okay..." He walked away from the microphone and walked in a random direction, or I thought it was a random direction..

I then walked the rest of the way towards it. Once I got there, I grabbed it and began to talk. "Okay, so, as all of you know, it is Independence Day or the Fourth(4th) of July."

"And for those who do not know what Independence Day is, well, I will tell you why we celebrate this holiday. On July, 4th, 1776, Thomas Jefferson and other important people signed the Declaration of Independence. We celebrate this every year on July, 4th. We also celebrate this to resemble the Declaration of Independence and the birth of the United States Of America as an independent nation."

"Here, I will state a very famous line in the Declaration of Independence."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."