Friend's or Foes?

Hello! Watch this now! Anyways..

   - a a a a a a a a IMPORTANT a a a a a a a a -

Uhm cursing y'know: f**k is how it gonna be

Both Danny's POV and SCP'S POV will be in this chapter.

I'm probably gonna do a 1k special if we reach 1k that is.

Okay, so I need to tell you something, I mean 049 does not say big words like, uh, I don't know. But that's because I have a very small vocabulary and 049 knows lots of big words that I don't know so yeah..

Talking telepathically will be like this: 'hello!'
Talking normally will be like this: "hello!"

Key:
SCP-049-regular
SCP-106- underline
SCP-035-italics
SCP-682-bold
SCP-939-53 - bold and italics
All SCP'S-italics and underlined
SCP-173-bold and underlined

On with the story now!

(Danny's POV)

Well, I should of probably ran, but they were just staring at me and I was staring at them. I felt as I was paralyzed, since I felt like I could not even move a muscle. That was, before 049 walked towards me and I walked back, in a(n) almost retreating way. That's was only because I still felt weak from that encounter with 106, and yet, there he was, staring at me.

I felt myself bump into a wall since I felt the sheer coldness of the wall on my back and my hands. I started to get nervous since the way 049 was walking. He was taking slow, steady footsteps towards me. Then, out of nowhere, 173 came into the room. I started to kind of get scared. Now this is what you wished for last, or probably not.

But to my luck(?), 049 was staring at 173. 049 then turned away, facing away from 173. Wait...was he making me deal with this?! He then walked over to me and stared at me. Was he trying to make me look away from 173?!? I was pretty sure that was a death sentence to do that. 049 then lifted up his left arm to my visor to cover my view from 173. What!? Why was he doing this?!? Does he even know that that's gonna be the death of me?!(nah)

He then cover my whole visor so I could not see a thing, only darkness. He then lifted his left hand from my visor and it proved me that I was still alive! He just looked at me with friendly eyes. I looked at him with a confused posture. "Commander, will you like to join us in breaki—" "What!!?" "Doc!?! What are you doing!? This was not apart of the plan!" "Yes, I know that, mask. But the commander showing up was not apart of the plan either, right?" "Well, yeah...but why are we going to take the commander with us?

"Well, 035, do you not see? The commander has been very nice to us and I think that it is only fair that we take him with us.."  "Well, I guess...but this is your fault if we get recontained and our plan doesn't work! Alright?"  "Alright..Come with me commander, if you will.."  "okay"  I can't believe this! We're they sparing me or something? Okay, this is good, the only thing that's bad is they're gonna try to escape, and with me?

If the foundation finds us, that's only if we succeed in escaping, but if they find me with the scp's I'm for sure gonna be demoted to a class-D. And that's a for sure. But if I turn them in, I'm pretty sure that they'll try to kill me, sooooo....I guess I'll go with them since we have 682 and 049. Which is good since 682 can basically protect us from literally anything, but I doubt that he's gonna stay with us once we get out, if we do.

And 049 is very smart and has a lot of experience in different things(Hmm, how do you know commander?hmm..), such as the medical field and probably more, probably a lot more. I followed the 049 to the other side of the checkpoint. They all looked at me. I heard 682 growl, but that was normal(probably..). 106 looked at me, he still had that twisted grin on his face, and that was enough to make me look away from him.