::Ushijima x Male!reader::

ابدأ من البداية

I grabbed the basket and made my way to the basement and started to load up the washing machine until I emptied his hamper. A sudden underwear was dropped onto the floor.

"Oops don't want to lose-" I began to say but caught myself. My heart jumped at the unknown material that was in my hands. I looked over at it in disbelief. "What is this? This isn't mine. And it's a woman's underwear.." I thought as I examined it even more.

I turned it around and cringed at the sight. I didn't know who it was but it was certainly not mine. I sighed as I dropped the underwear to the trash with a soft smile. "Maybe ushijima wanted to be sexy? Haha!" I said as I snickered and shook my head and slammed the door shut of the washing machine.

-

The pictures that stood on our dresser made me want to vomit out my meal. I didn't feel real. Nothing felt real. Why was this happening? What did I do wrong? I finally managed to stand from my spot on the floor and tied the bag tightly.

Looking around one last time, made my skin crawl. I suddenly shouted in pain as I dropped the bag and ran around the room screaming and thrashing around anything that came in contact with my hands.

"HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COULD YOU?! HOW?!" I shouted to the picture of ushijima as I threw it on the floor harshly making it break into a thousand pieces of glass. I gasped as I kneeled down and saw the picture left Undamaged.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you" I repeated over and over again until I got I heard big knocks onto the door. The room looked like a wild animal came and fucked up the whole room. I sighed as I opened the window in the room and threw my bag out.

I looked back once more and bit my lip. "He did this for what? For some pussy?" I asked myself. I looked down the window and carefully climbed down by myself trying not to make as much noise as possible.

-

"Ushijima ~~" I whined as he ran his hands through my hair with a smile. "Hm?" He said as he was paying more attention to his phone than me. I turned around and laid on my stomach to look at him. "Do you love me?" I asked making him flinch at the question.