Mornings

Kenma walked down to the cafe he had just finished his test and was now heading to work. He walked in and went to the back. He put on his apron and walked back out. He began taking orders and making them.

He didn't hate the job it was nice and peaceful. The only thing he hated was the the girls who would order 12 drinks.

After 2 hours of being there the bell to the door rang. He looked up to see Kuroo walking in with his bag strapped to his back.

'Just in time' he thought to himself. Kuroo came to the cafe everyday at the time Kenma worked at exactly 6:30.

Kuroo walked in silence not making eye contact with him. He sat down at the usual place which was next to the cash register.

"Hello kitten" Kuroo said as he took out his laptop.

"I know what you did Kuroo." Kenma said as he brought his coffee.

"Okay and what about it?"
Kuroo croaked

"That wasnt right Kuroo, why would you beat up Akaa-" before he could finished he noticed that his boss was glaring at him. He was a tall old dude around his 40s.

"We'll talk about this later" Kenma walked away to a table to take orders.

Kuroo watched as Kenma walked away. Looking at his small body that he adored to look at when he was under him.

'His short ass is going to scold me later' Kuroo thought to himself.

As minutes turned into hours Kuroo sat there waiting for Kenma to get out of work.

Soon the clock struck 12 and Kenma clocked out. He went into the back and came out wearing a hoodie. He looked at Kuroo and outside. Point out that he wanted him out there.

Kuroo walked out and leaned against the wall. "Are you going to apologize to Akaashi?" Kenma said with his arms crossed.

"Why would I? He was trying to get with you. You were literally gonna fuck if I didn't do that."

Kenma groaned
"Kuroo you idiot Akaashi is sick that's why I was going to stop by. The closet thing! I fell on top of him. Me and Akaashi dont have anything going on between us!" Kenma yelled.

"Goodbye Kuroo" Kenma said as he turned around.

"Wait- So your just going to dump me?" Kuroo said as he tried to reach for Kenma.

"Not but I want you to apologize to Akaashi if you don't then why should I be with someone who's just going to beat up every guy I get close too." Kenma began to walk away leaving Kuroo standing there.

"Did he just threatened to leave me?" Kuroo laughed.

'Your a dangerous kitten' Kuroo thought to himself.
_________

Kenma walked back to his dorm. Before he got there he stopped by a gas station and bought some snacks.

As he walked inside the dorm he saw Akaashi and Bokuto sleeping together in the same bed.

Kenma didn't want to wake them up so he dropped the stuff next to the bed and walked over to Akaashi.

He cupped his face and whispered "your doing a good job at pulling through. Don't worry I'll be sure to make you last days the best." Kenma stood back up and went to bed.

The next morning
Akaashi felt so warm that he didn't want to leave his bed. He snuggled closer to the warm, soft object until he felt it move. Akaashi opened his eyes to see a shirtless Bokuto in bed. Akaashi jumped causing him to fall onto the ground.