Original Ending

This is the original ending~
It should be 1 chapter long so this is a late Christmas gift?😭

When Bokuto left Akaashi laid his head back. He felt a sharp pain in his chest. He gasped as another sharp pain hit.

Akaashi wanted to rip his skin off. It was hurting so bad. It felt like knife was stabbing him. He tried taking a deep breath but all of a sudden he couldn't. He couldn't breath. Akaashi began to panic.

"This can't be happening, not now." Akaashi though to himself.

Akaashi tried to yell for Kenma but nothing would come out. Not even a small sound.

Akaashi tried getting out of the tub, he did what any other person would he grabbed onto the tub and tried lifting himself up but there was no use. He was too weak. His legs had given up on him. Akaashi grasped at his throat feeling the need to get oxygen into his lungs. Tears started forming in his eyes. His face slowly turning blue.

The door was busted open slowly he turned around to see Kenma. "Akaashi! Don't worry I'm here the moment Bokuto told us you where alone I sneaked here as quick as possible." Kenma panted and pulled Akaashi towards him. Wrapping his arm around his stomach and put pressure on him.

After what seemed like forever it finally came out. Akaashi was covered in blood. Kenma made a weak smile happy that he hadn't lost his friend yet. Akaashi looked at him with his eyes barely open.

"You can rest now, I'll clean you up." Kenma said as Akaashi fell asleep in his arms. Kenma carefully grabbed a rag with soap and started to wipe the blood off. He felt sad yet angry that Bokuto was too slow to realize that Akaashi was in love with him. He wanted to grab Bokuto and strangle him, to yell at him and tell him how much he had made Akaashi suffer. But he couldn't because that's not what Akaashi would of wanted.

He looked at Akaashi's chest rise up and down slowly as he peacefully rested. He should change the water and get going before they get suspicious. He quickly did what he had to and before he left he grabbed Akaashi's phone and put it on a call with himself. If Akaashi began to choke again he would be able to hear and help him again. He hid it in between a stack of towels and left. As he walked out of the room he saw Kuroo and Bokuto fighting over the last popcorn.

"Guys be quiet your creating unnecessary noise." Kenma plugged in his earbuds as he listened to Akaashis breathing from the call.

Bokuto and Kuroo groaned and split the small piece in half. A hour passed and Akaashi came out looking sick. Bokuto tried giving him medicine but he refused saying that he was fine. Kenma knew it wasn't true, he looked like he was in pain emotionally and physically 24/7. He knew he couldn't do anything but watch.

"We should go camping tomorrow!" Bokuto yelled swinging his arm around Akaashi.

"I'll stay back with Akaashi." Kenma said as he laid back in his charge not caring about the food Kuroo was currently burning.

"What? But this is a trip for all of us. We all have to go! Kenma you can't just stay behind and keep Akaashi all to your self!" Bokuto stood up unhappy with Kenma's answer.

Kenma's eye twitched, he closed his eyes shut and took a deep breath.
"Your a idiot Bokuto and you'll soon realize that. Akaashi is staying and thats fina-" before he could finish his sentence he looked at Akaashi who had a sadden look.

Kenma knew he was going to regret what he was about to say. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fine he can go. Bokuto make sure to bring tons of blankets for him." Kenma glared at him. Bokuto turned around to look at Akaashi with a wide smile.