Flower Shop

The next morning Akaashi woke up to his alarm. He did his normal morning routine.
'Ding' his phone buzzed

K: can you go into my dorm and get my white notebook?
A: sure thing
K:I'll stop by your class.

Akaashi walked down to Kenma's dorm and knocked. Nobody answered. All you could here was a beeping alarm.

Akaashi entered to see a sleeping Bokuto. Akaashi grabbed Kenma's notebook and walked up to Bokuto.
He looked so peaceful sleeping. He looked like he had soft skin too.

He poked Bokuto but he didn't even budge. He smacked the sleeping boys leg with the notebook making him jolt up.
"Bokuto, we have class let's go."
Akaashi says and he turns the alarm clock off.

"I'm late?!" Bokuto says as he scrambles out of bed and puts some clothes on. Akaashi puts Bokuto's laptop, notebooks, textbooks and pens in his bag and hands it to him.

He quickly ran into the restroom and brushed his teeth. Soon they were out the door. They quickly made it to their class to see Kenma waiting at the doorway.

"What took you so long?" Kenma asked as he took his notebook.

"I had to wake up Bokuto senpai" Akaashi says as he looks over at him.

Bokuto looked so amazed "Akaashi Kun! You just called me Senpai!" He says as he squeezes Akaashi in a bear hug.

Kenma gives Akaashi a small smile and waves goodbye to the boys.

"Bokuto let go in class before they don't let us in." Akaashi says trying to get out of Bokutos arms.

"Oh yea!" Bokuto says dropping the boy and quickly taking a seat. Soon class started and the teacher started talking about the human body.

"Akaashi what are you studying to be?" Bokuto asks as he writes his name on Akaashis arm.

"A surgen, how about you? " Akaashi says as he writes some notes down

"I want to be a coach but I have to take this boring class. Luckily I have you here with me!" Bokuto says. His stomach made a loud growl making the teacher look at him.

Bokuto smiled nervously and ducked down a bit to hide behind his computer.

"Here" Akaashi says as he pulls out a small fruit bar.

Bokuto quick grabs it and takes a big bite out of it.
"This is why your the best Akaashi!" He says with a wide smile.

He continued to munch on it until it was all gone, soon going back to bugging Akaashi.

"So I was thinking when are you free?" Bokuto says as he draws stick man on his notebook.

"Sorry I have work today." Akaashi says while writing notes.

"Work? Where do you work? I'll show up so you won't be lonely!"
The tall boy says with a smile.

"I work in a flower shop near the canal" The small boy gets up as the bell rings.

He wouldn't mind having some company.

Soon the day went by fast. It was already 5. So Akaashi started to head to work. He took a cab and got inside the green small shop.

Ann was there finishing a custom bouquet. It had roses, Anemone and white filler flowers.

"I'm here, ready to go home?" Akaashi says as he puts on a green apron.

"Ah, Akaashi you look so happy today. Yes dear Im ready to go home. My grandchildren are coming to visit!"

"That's great. Don't worry Ann I'll be sure to lock up and leave everything in order." Akaashi says as he grabs the keys and puts them in his pocket.

"Your such a good child. I'll be leaving now." Ann says as she grabs her bag.

Soon Bokuto barges in.
"Ahh I was being chased by a dog Akaashi Kun!"

"Oh arnt you a handsome man! Is he the one?" Ann says as he looks at Bokuto and back at Akaashi giving him a wink.

Akaashi blushes and starts cutting flowers stems.

"Well your a beautiful lady" Bokuto says with a smile.

Ann let's out a laugh and walks out.

"I didn't think you would show up."
Akaashi says as he puts the flowers in a clear vase.

"Of course I would! Ah Akaashi can you make one of those for my girlfriend Angie?!" Bokuto smells the roses and proceeds to smell the other flowers.

"Yea of course pick the flowers and vase." Akaashi brings Bokuto to the back where they keep flowers that are already cut.

Bokuto looked around and would study the flowers. "How about that white one that looks like a lion and those pink roses." Bokuto points at the flower.

"Oh the Dahlias? Those are my favorite." Akaashi says grabbing them.

"When do you want it? Today?" Akaashi puts them In a box.

"Hmm tomorrow probably. I might take her to dinner! That's if she's not busy again." Bokuto says as he looks down.

"Bokuto Im sure she will be free. She can't just always be busy" Akaashi brings the flowers up to the front.

"You sure you want a vase? Your going on a date with her somewhere fancy right?"
Akaashi looks up too see Bokuto who was admiring how Akaashi grabbed the flowers with delicacy.

"Yea your right. You know this job fits you well." Bokuto says as he reaches for the last rose on the table. He slowly places it in the Bouquet.

"What do you mean?" Akaashi wraps the flowers in clear plastic.

"Your so nice, calm, and pretty" Bokuto says as he smiles at the Bouquet they just made.

"Not in a gay way of course" Bokuto says with a laugh.

Akaashi laughed back nervously.

"Little does he know I'm gay..." Akaashi thought to himself.

Hanahaki diseases // Bokuaka AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें