Beach

Akaashi woke up to a loud thud.
He turned around and saw Kuroo grabbing his belonging. He kissed Kenma's forehead and ran out in a hurry.

"I'm not even going to ask" Akaashi says

"We're late" Kenma slowly gets up and walks out not caring how he looked.

Akaashi quickly putts his clothes on and speed walks to class to see a happy Bokuto waiting for him.

"Akaashi!! What took you so long?!" Bokuto says as he inspects the boy.

Akaashi was wearing a black hoodie and black skinny jeans. His hair was a mess and he looked tired.
"Didn't get enough sleep huh?" Bokuto says as he rubs the small boys head.

Akaashi nods and closes his eyes. Slowly falling asleep on Bokutos shoulder.

Bokuto didn't mind. He would do anything for a friend. Even give them a shoulder to sleep or cry on.

Soon the teacher came in and Bokuto woke Akaashi up.

"I should of skipped" Akaashi groaned
"Why didn't you get enough rest?" Bokuto asked

"Kenma and Kuroo were busy smooching and all I could think about was killing my self." Akaashi said as he started writing notes down.

"Want to go to my favorite place to eat lunch at?" Bokuto said

"Yea sure I don't got anything better to do " Akaashi yawned.

Class ended early and the boys went to there next class. On his way to class he went to a vending matching and got coffee to help him wake up so he could last another class.

2 hours later

Akaashi walked out to see Bokuto at a bench.
"Hey" Akaashi said as he approached him.

"Akaashi! Let's go to my favorite place!!" Bokuto grabbed Akaashis hand and started running.

"Bokuto-San do we really need to run?! I'm to tired." Akaashi says as he was being dragged.

"Yea! Or we won't make it back to class" Bokuto turned around and gave Akaashi a big smiled.

Akaashi turned around feeling embarrassed.

Soon they arrived at a small restaurant. Bokuto ordered some sushi to go and quickly dragged Akaashi and headed out.

"Bokuto-San! I can't keep running." Akaashi said catching his breath.

"Then I'll carry you then" Bokuto says as he got closer to Akaashi.

"What? You can't do that." Akaashi says shoving him away.

"Yes I can." Bokuto argues back.

"No I'm not saying that your not strong enough I'm just saying that it will look wrong. It will look like your ...gay." Akaashi said as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Akaashi it's not gay if you kiss your homie so it's not gay if I Carry you." Bokuto says as he leanest to kisses Akaashi cheek but Akaashi quickly puts his hand in between Bokuto and him.

Akaashi felt his face burn up. "Your an idiot." He said as he kept walking.

Bokuto walked next to him and started making jokes as if nothing had happened.

Soon they were at the beach.
"Arnt you hot?" Bokuto asks as he pulls on Akaashi's hoodies strings.

"Not really It's fall remember? Anyways you brought me to the beach. Why this place?" Akaashi smacks Bokutos hand.

"When I was little my mom used to always bring me here on my birthday. I have so many good memories here! Every time I feel down I would come here. It's my happy place." Bokuto said as he looked at the sea. The wind blew at his face making him look so stunning. His eyes glowed gold with the sun, His hair blowing the opposite direction, and He had a small smile.

Akaashi looked out to the sea. He looked at the waves crash into a rock.

"B-Bokuto san we should eat." Akaashi said as he grabbed the bag from the tall boy.

They both found a bench and sat down to eat. They chatted for a while until it was time to go back.

"Let's go or we'll be late." Akaashi said as he threw his trash away.

"Alright." Bokuto said as he waved goodbye to the beach.

"Your so childish" Akaashi laughed

"So what? It's better than being all dead inside" Bokuto said as he aggressively rubbed Akaashis head.

Both of them laughed and hit each other on there way back to the dorm. Until they heard someone.

"Bokuto! Did you forget something?!"

Both of them turned around to see a angry Angie.
"I didn't. Also I thought you didn't like me talking to your during school hours." Bokuto said

"Well I came here because you said you were going to take me to a expensive restaurant to eat" she said as she grabbed Bokuto.

"But it's at 8 it's about to be 5" Bokuto said.

"Arnt you going to take me to buy a new outfit for our date?!" Angie said as she went into Bokutos pocket.

"Am I supposed to? But I'm.....here" Bokuto said as he pulled Angies hand out and grabbed his wallet.
He took out 300 and gave it to her.

"Awi! Thank you kōtarō!" She said as she walked away.

Akaashi looked at Bokuto who had a small smile.

"Bokuto San I have to head to class okay? Thanks for today." Akaashi said as he wave goodbye and ran to class.