||27||

I was staring out into a mess of red. But the image I was seeing couldn't have been real. It wasn't my vision, I knew that.

Looking down I see I'm wearing a black shirt almost ripped to shreds and some black trousers to match, they were in just as bad condition.

Though I could tell I was angry and in rage, I didn't feel the boiling or the burning, but I did see five forms staring at me.

One I recognised, Zeno. The others I didn't.

"Shu...Ten..." my body spoke out almost forced.

Wait-- that's not my voice. Shu-Ten? Who's..?

The green haired man stood up and picked up his spear.

"Wait-- Shu-Ten what're you going to do?!" the blue haired one with eyes of amber stood up frantically.

"I'm sorry, Abi, Gu-En, Zeno and my king, Hiryuu, but I made a promise to him," the one known as Shu-Ten told them with an apologetic voice, "this time its not going to go away unless we make it... Sho. You made me promise this so please... Forgive me!"

He launched forward and so did my form, my hand raised up and I was about to drop it down on him with a forceful blow when my body stop, freezing slightly as his spear head pieced my lung. For a moment it was silent but then I coughed up blood and slumped forward, my blades went away and my vision turned back to normal.

"Sho..." Shu-Ten called out, his voice was cracking dangerously on the verge of tears.

"Tha...nk you, Shu-Ten," I croaked out, "you...kept... Your promise..."

"Please forgive me," he cried silently, my eyes moved from his green hair and to my friends ahead of me. All of them were staring with wide eyes, Abi and Zeno were crying. Gu-En was just staring heart broken while  Hiryuu was approaching us, his eyes were covered by his hair so I couldn't see what it was that he was feeling.

"There's...nothing to...forgive," my body spoke again.

Although I was stabbed, I felt nothing, though I could tell it was a fatal wound if anything.

A hand suddenly laid on my cheek, I looked up again to see it was Hiryuu, his cheeks were being stained by tears I didn't know if he knew were flowing. He didn't seem to know or at least he didn't react to them flowing.

"Sho," he whispered, his voice couldn't seem to grow louder.

"Please...don't cry...over me... My king," my hand raised up and took his on my cheek, I attempted to squeeze it but my strength was slipping rapidly, "this...had to ha...ppen... We'll meet...again... I promise..."

Shu-Ten pulled his spear out and hooked his arms under my body before carefully lowering me to the ground.

My breathing was a struggle, I felt like I was drowning. I was. Its not an ideal way of dying but... Its the way I was.

I reached out and my hand was caught by Zeno who looked the most distraught out of the whole group.

"It's...been fun," I choked out, coughing on my own blood, "thank...you..."

That name 'Sho' was being shouted out from all around me before I was suddenly thrown forward and lunged forward.

I let out a small startled shout as I found myself staring at the face of Yoon.

He looked at me startled as I patted my lungs for where I was just stabbed.

"Just...a dream..." I stated, out of breath.

"Whoa-- are you OK?" Yoon asked, "Calm down. Jeez-- you'll open your stitches."

"Stitches?" I repeated, confused before I looked down to see my chest threaded together with stitches, then my hand went to my face where they were going from my chin up and past my left eye, "oh yeah... Yesterday. Why do I feel like someone tried to strangle me?"

I rubbed my neck as it stung slightly and looked to the mirror next to me to see a large purple bruise on it. Ouch.

"You don't remember?" Yoon asked, I looked at him confused as he pushed me back down into the bed I was in, "you lost control and almost went on a rampage. It took all the dragons to hold you down while yona talked you out of whatever it was you were going into."

"They did?" I muttered, "I don't remember that at all. I remember seeing Branton face plant the floor and then I blacked out. Then I had the most bizarre dream... It felt so real."

My hand unconscious went to where I was punctured in that dream.

"Well whatever it was, you need to rest you stupid beast," Yoon scolded, "don't you dare move until I say you can."

"R-right," I nodded as he walked out the room.

It was swaying so it's safe to say I'm on the ship.

Damn it. Don't tell me I'm going to have to fight the captain again.

I just want to leave...