Chapter Fifthteen-

Začít od začátku

“What?” I blush.

“Niall has finally done it,” Harry answers and I stare at him confused.

“Done what?” I ask him.

“He brought down your walls; he got you to trust him.  He deserves this, don’t shut him out.  He deserves to be happy, just like you do,” he tells me and I once again blush.

“I’m glad he did,” I whisper.  It feels good to admit this stuff out loud.

“He’s one lucky lad,” Harry smiles at me.  Lucky?  How so?  I’m the lucky one, I’m not beautiful like my sister, or famous like Demi Lovato, I’m a no body.  If anyone’s lucky it’s me.

“Harry, tell me something about Niall I don’t know,” I say out loud before I even realize it.  I just want to know everything about Niall, and no one knows him better than his own band.  Also, I really wanted to change the subject.

Harry looks up at the sky and looks deep in thought, until he gets a huge smile on his face, he looks down at me.

“The night we were coming to meet you, we were all betting on how hot you were going to be.  I’m sorry, but we were just curious, please don’t be offended.” Harry starts and I blush, they must have all been disappointed when they saw me.

“And for the record you were even more beautiful then we imagined,” Harry smiles down at me, causing my face to redden even more.

 “While we were talking about it, Niall spoke up and told us that he didn’t care what you looked like, he said that as long as you were nice, and cool, that he would chill with you,” Harry tells me and I completely beam.  Niall didn’t care what I looked like; he just cared what I was like on the inside.  How would you ask for anything better than that?

I couldn’t speak, I’m completely speechless, and so I just keep smiling.  I saw Nando’s up ahead and got even more anxious to see Niall.  Harry put a hand on my arm to stop me before we go there.

“Give him a chance, as you can see he’s worth it, he deserves this Taylor.” Harry pleads with me, I smile up at him.  He really is a great friend; I hope someday I’ll have a friend like him, telling someone I’m worth their time.

I get out of Harry’s grip and walk towards Nando’s.

When I get to the door, Niall, Liam, and Zayn are all walking out.  The all smile at Harry and I.

“How was lunch?” Liam asks us.

“Eventful,” I turn to smile at Harry.  He walks over and puts his arm around me.  He grins down at me, he better be thankful, I got him his girl back.

“Taylor here is amazing,” he tells the guys and I blush.  When I look up Zayn is starring at Harry confused, Liam is starring at Niall, and Niall just looks upset.  He won’t make eye contact with me.  Harry sees this and backs away from me dropping his arm from my shoulder.

“Whoa, lads, I think you have the wrong idea,” Harry starts but Niall puts his hand up to stop him.

"I don’t want your excuses.  You know how I feel,” Niall stares at Harry mad before turning away.  I look between them confused.  Does Niall think Harry and I like each other?

When I see Niall walking away I freak out and do the first thing I think of.

“Niall!” I yell running after him.  I hug him from behind to stop him from going any further.

“Let go Taylor,” Niall tells me quietly, but I don’t listen.  I turn him around and give him a proper hug before talking to him.

“You took that the wrong way Niall,” I tell him and he stares down at me confused.