Chapter 1 : Best friends ?!

Start from the beginning

*flashback over*

By The time we reached Bangkok , we were too late , Dad had died and Mom was devastated to the point that she didn't speak for months , she ate too less , our once bright and cheerful mother became empty and dull .
Soon we were out of money and the loan sharks kept bothering us , So my brother started to work for both of us , I worked to some small part time jobs .. we had no time for the world , after dad , mom was our utmost priority , as days passed she started to talk more and more absurd , sometimes we would find her talking to walls , sometimes we would find her laughing , it was all a mess .
Both of us worked to pay her medical bills , it's not like I forgot my best friend in all of this mess , I always had him in the back of my mind , I called him numerous times but seemed like his number changed , sent letters to him , but seemed like his house changed, there was never a reply from him ...

We came back to Korea because someone referred us to a great psychiatrist here for our Mom . My brother took few days off from his company there in Bangkok , he might be leaving soon as he has to continue his job and we need money but for now he was here with us ...

I would be lying if I say I wasn't worried about my best friend , Ofcourse I was , i was worried to death for him , I thought something happened to him until 2 months ago jimin , one of his best friend contacted me , I told him to tell me jungkook's new phone number or house number but he told me that jungkook didn't wanted his new phone number or house number to be revealed, why? Even he didn't know

But to know that he was alive , that was more than enough for me and now I am going to get admission in the same university as him , I told Hobi Oppa that I would surprise jungkook , Hobi Oppa is doubtful that jungkook would be happy , to be honest , even I am not confident enough as to how he would react , but I will make it up to him ..

-

"Have a great day!" Hobi oppa waved me as I made my way towards huge iron gates ,I always wanted to study here : Seoul University , it was the best one here

"Have a great day!" Hobi oppa waved me as I made my way towards huge iron gates ,I always wanted to study here : Seoul University , it was the best one here ..
In high school , both I and jungkook wanted to study here , they offered all types of courses so we both decided to admit here despite the different subjects we took.. that way we would be together too.
Jimin told me that they were admitted here too so that's how I was sure that jungkook must be studying here too.

"Congratulations on your admission in Seoul University Ms Y/n." The principle smiled
"Thankyou" i bowed to him before leaving

I was good at studying so I was confident that I would get admitted here , it would be my third year in university since I was transferred , I had already completed my two years of university back in Bangkok , I did make few friends there thought but I didn't really get along with them that much , I mean they were nice but I was too stuck in the past to move on.

Anyways admission was done now I just had to find jungkook , from asking random students to searching hallways , classes and cafeteria , I finally made my way towards the ground ..