Uryu Ishida (Christmas)

(Name) ran down the stairs and into the living room. She smiled as she saw Uryu waiting for her.

He chuckled as he saw her exhausted figure in front of him. He had to admit, his wife was gorgeous.

"Why didn't you wake me earlier? It's already seven!" She complained. She giggled as Uryu grabbed her left and played with her wedding ring.

They married about two years ago and ever since then they fell for each other even harder.

"I didn't want to wake the both of you." Uryu said as he looked into his wife's (Eye Color) eyes. He smiled as he placed his hand on her small growing belly.

"Five more months." (Name) said as she placed her hand onto of his and looked at her tiny belly.

Four months ago she had learned that there was a little child growing inside of her. She was extremely excited. Uryu and her had been trying to have a child for over two months and now they were going to have a little baby soon.

"We should open presents. We have to go to our Christmas party remember?" Uryu said as he pulled away and grabbed her present from the tree.

"I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to stay here." (Name) groaned as she sat down. She smiled as Uryu handed her a small wrapped present.

The (Hair Color) haired gal unwrapped her present to reveal a box. She cautiously opened the box. It revealed pearl earring.

"Uryu! You know how much these earrings cost! You didn't have to buy them for me." (Name) looked at her husband with extreme joy.

"I know you wanted them and soon you will be the mother of our first child. I want you to have what you want when you want it." Uryu said as (Name) closed the box.

"Thank you." (Name) pecked his lips and stood up. She walked up to the tree and leaned down. She grabbed the heavy present and handed it to Uryu.

Uryu sighed. She should've told him it was heavy for her. She shouldn't strain herself too much.

He pulled the bow off and unwrapped the box. He smiled as he noticed it was a new bow with matching arrows.

"Thank you." He whispered as he leaned forward and kissed her lips. He pulled away and placed their gifts on the coffee table. Uryu then pulled his wife close and kissed her deeply.

"Merry Christmas." (Name) said as she pulled away. She was out of breath as she leaned her forehead on Uryu's. She was so lucky to have married this man.

"Merry Christmas." He said as he held her close.

"We're still going to the party." He whispered causing (Name) to groan. But she did secretly want to watch Uryu fawn over her in public.