Shūhei Hisagi (Your birthday)

"Shuhei! Wake up sleepy head!" (Name) whispered into her lover's ear. She giggled as she watched his eyes open.

Shuhei smirked and pulled her close. He kissed her all of the face causing (Name) to continue giggling. He pecked her lips and closed his eyes once more.

"Shuhei! I know you're awake! Don't tell me you forgot my birthday!" Shuhei opened one eye and saw (Name) looked straight at him. This caused him to close his eye.

(Name) rolled her eyes and straddled him. She leaned close to his face as pecked his lips.

"Please wake up." (Name) pleaded as she began to play with his black colored hair. What a lazy bum.

"You're so lazy! Come on." (Name) put her hair in a messy bun. She sat up straight and rolled her hips causing Shuhei to wake up immediately.

"If you just wanted to have fun together, then you should've just said so." He teased as (Name) leaned forward.

"Only if it was that easy." (Name) teased as she climbed off of him and walked into his bathroom.

They hadn't moved in to one house together, but they practically had two houses they owned. Occasionally they would stay at (Name)'s house, but most of the time they stayed at Shuhei's home.

(Name) grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth. She saw Shuhei wrap his arms around her waist and held her close.

She rolled her eyes as she spit out the toothpaste and ran the toothbrush underwater. She quickly closed the water.

"What do you want Hisagi?" (Name) asked as she turned around to face him. Clearly he hadn't fixed his little friend from earlier.

"Happy Birthday." He chuckled as he kissed her forehead.

"You're annoying." (Name) teased as Shuhei lifted her on the counter top.

"Aww is my little baby girl all mad?" He teased causing (Name) to look up at the ceiling.

Shuhei chuckled as he pulled her towards the end of the counter top. He leaned forward and kissed her neck which caused her to look at him.

"Perv." (Name) teased as Shuhei winked.

"You love it baby girl." He teased causing (Name) to giggle. She loved everything about this man. Even if he was a little perv.

"I definitely do." (Name) said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

He hummed in pleasure. He loved when she played with his hair. He didn't care if it looked like it had gone through a hurricane, as long as she was the one playing with it that's all that mattered.

"Let's take this to the bedroom. Don't you agree." Shuhei suggested as he played with the bottom of her shirt. He definitely wanted to have today.

"We could try to have a kid. That could be your birthday present if you want. We can make our relationship official and have you move in with me and I can move in with you." Shuhei suggested as he blushed.

(Name) hugged him as she smiled. She never knew Shuhei would be the one to push them into an official relationship.

"Yes." (Name) whispered as her lover lifted her up and brought her back onto the bed. This was going to be a long birthday night.