Yukio Hans (Valentine's Day)

Today was like any other day. It was a warm spring day when (Name) and her boyfriend, Yukio were walking down the sidewalk.

(Name) hair moved left to right. She was clearly looking for something while Yukio played on his video game.

"(Name)? What are you thinking about?" Yukio asked as he walked next to (Name). He heard her sigh causing him to frown. What was she so stressed about?

"We need a place to stay and I'm obviously the only looking for it." (Name) sassed. She was clearly annoyed that Yukio was paying more attention to his video game.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked as placed his video game in his pocket. Why was she upset?

(Name) rolled her eyes as she continued walking. Why couldn't he remember that today was Valentine's Day?

Yukio blushed as he watched (Name) strut in front of him. She sure was hot when she was mad. He blushed as (Name) stopped walking and turned towards him.

"Did I forget something?" He asked. He pulled the collar away from his neck. Somehow he was getting very hot and flustered. Did the temperature go up a few degrees, or was it just him?

"Do you know what today is?" (Name) asked as she leaned towards him causing him to look away.

"Isn't um Valentine's Day?" Yukio said as he looked away from her. He was clearly embarrassed she was putting him on the spot like this.

"Are you getting sick? You're pretty flushed right now." (Name) said as she placed her cold hands on Yukio's face.

This action caused him to shiver. Her cold hands felt nice on his cheeks. He made eye contact with her beautiful (Eye Color) eyes which caused him to smile.

"I'm sure I'm fine." He responded causing (Name) to roll her eyes. She pecked his lips causing him to flush again. She definitely knew how to embarrass him.

Yukio chuckled. He removed her hands from his face and lifted her over his shoulder.

"Yukio! Put me down! You know I'm wearing a skirt!" (Name) yelled as Yukio continued walking down the street.

Yukio had made sure the skirt was covering her panties as he continued to look for the apartment he had already bought for the fullbringers.

"You're fine babe." He responded as he ignored the strangers that stared at him and his girlfriend. Who cares if they were different from normal people. As long as (Name) was laughing then he was happy.

"Where are we going?" (Name) asked as she looked around. She couldn't recognize majority of her surroundings.

"I'm getting out job done. I already bought the apartment. We just need to look at it." Yukio responded. He continued walking until he stopped at an apartment building.

(Name) smiled as she was placed on her feet.

"Here we are." Yukio explained as (Name) took in the sight. It was nothing special, it did seem like a cozy place until they made enough money for a better place.

"It's nice." (Name) admired. She was soon thrown over Yukio's shoulder once again.

"Why can't I walk?" (Name) pouted as Yukio chuckled. The (Hair Color) haired girl felt his laughter rumble throughout his body.

"Because I said so." Yukio responded as he began to walk. He secretly just loved showing off to the world that (Name) was his and no one else's.

"Have I ever told you that you have a cute butt?" (Name) teased. She was hoping for him to become embarrassed enough to put her down.

"So do you babe." He teased back as he slapped her butt. This action caused (Name) to blush. Well that didn't work out.

"I can't believe you forgot about Valentine's Day." (Name) commented.

"I didn't." He responded as he placed (Name) on her feet.

"I was just teasing you." He revealed. Yukio smiled as (Name) blushed.

"You sure do love teasing me." (Name) whispered as Yukio leaned close.

"I do especially when we are alone in my room." This caused (Name)'s cheeks to blush.

"Shut up." (Name) mumbled as she hugged her boyfriend. He was adorable.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Yukio whispered causing (Name) to smile.

Bleach One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें