Chapter 11

It was the morning after the Yule ball your head was pounding. You get up and stretch lucky it's a day off from classes today, you needed to relax today. You get up shower, brush your teeth then puts on your red knitted sweater, black tights and boots. You head down to dining hall to see it's very quiet because everyone seems to either have a headache or too tired to talk.
You see Tonks bill and Charlie sitting at the gryffindor table, you sit next to Charlie, "good morning you all, how's the headaches today?" Tonks groans as she sips some tonic, "could be better but last night was amazing." You smile and drink your water, "of course it was amazing." Bill chuckles, "unfortunately for me that'll be my last Yule ball at hogwarts." Charlie smiles, "unless you end up working here." Bill chuckles, "never in a million years." You giggle a bit, "then we're will you go once you graduate?" You eat your toast and Bill thinks, "well I was thinking about maybe gringots?" Charlie chokes on his juice, "Gringots?! With the elves? You really are crazy." You chuckle, "aren't all weasley's crazy?" Charlie chuckles, "you're right" he smiles and looks at you making you blush. Charlie chuckles as the gryffindor quidditch team passes by one of the beaters speak, "Charlie what are you doing? We have practice today." Charlie realizes and groans, "damn I forgot head to the field I'll meet you there." The team leaves and Charlie looks at you, "meet me at the lake in about 2 hours." You blush and nod, "alright" Charlie runs to his room to get his quidditch gear on. Tonks chuckles, "private time with Charlie I see" you blush a bit, "he is my boyfriend after all." Tonks chuckles, "finally so long you two are finally together." You blush thinking about Charlie, "I know it's amazing."