Chapter 10

Merula gets her wand from the sleeve of her green ball dress and points her wand at Charlie and whispers, "locomotor wibbly." This curse spell caused the victim's legs to become extremely wobbly, Charlie starts feeling his knees get weaker, he grip tightens on you, you look at him concerned, "Charlie? Are you alright?" He gulps and starts to fall but you catch him, "Charlie what's going on?" Charlie looks at you embarrassed, "I-I don't know it's like my knees stopped working." Bill and Tonks see Charlie falling onto you and they ran to your side to help him up, bill helps Charlie stand up, "what the bloody hell is wrong with you Charlie?" Charlie holds onto Bill, "I'm not sure my legs are like jelly." Bill sits Charlie down and you sit next to him and touches his leg, "can you feel anything?" Charlie shakes his head, "I can't feel anything" Tonks grabs Bill, "come on let's find dumbledore to help" Tonks and Bill goes to find Dumbledore. Charlie looks at you and sighs, "this night is slowly turning onto a disaster I'm sorry (y/n)" you giggle a bit, "come on Charlie just knowing we fancy each other makes me so happy" Charlie smiles softly, "so what does that make us?" You blush a bit, "w-what do you want us to be?" Charlie caresses you're cheek, "I want to be yours." You blush heavily and smiles, "then be mine Charlie weasley"
Charlie moves closer to you and you slowly move closer to him, but Tonks and Bill come running back with dumbledore, you quickly pull away from Charlie, "d-dumbledore, can you help Charlie?" Dumbledore chuckles, "young love how romantic." He looks at Charlie's legs, "it's just a simple cures nothing too fatal I wonder how if happened." he fixes Charlie's legs with magic, "there now enjoy the ball but keep an eye out." You nod, "will do professor." He smiles and takes his leave, Tonks looks at you and Charlie, "sorry to break your make out session you two." You blush a bit, "I-it wasn't like that Tonks." Bill chuckles, "we're sure it wasn't now let's try and have fun" Charlie gets up wobbling a bit getting adjusted to his knew legs, you hold him steady, "are you ok?" Charlie chuckles, "I'll be fine I promise"
The rest of the night went smoothly, you chatted with Bill, ate one of everything with Tonks and danced the night away with Charlie, hoping that forever he'll be by your side

Sorry for slow update, I hope you are all enjoying the story