Chapter 5

You wake up the next day with your hair all messed up, you sigh, take a quick shower, brush your hair down and put your robes on. You grab your books, wand and quill then ran to the dining hall. You see Tonks shoving food in her mouth, you sit across from her and giggle, "we have time before charms you know." You grab two pieces of French toast and some orange juice Tonks chuckles and swallows her food, "I know but im hungry what can I say?" You giggle and bite your French toast, "understandable but slow down before you choke." Tonks laughs, "like the way Charlie was choking on his words last night?" You sigh and rest your head in your hands, "he didn't answer my question I hope he answers it today." Tonks looks at you confused, "and the question was?" You look at her, "why did he ask me to the Yule Ball." Tonk chokes on her orange juice, "wait wait wait, Charlie weasley the dragon loving red head and your crush asked YOU to the Yule Ball?" You shush Tonks, "hush now Tonks not too loud and yes he did ask me." Tonk smiled, "I'm happy for you guys you better name your kids after me." You blush a bit and throws a piece of bacon at her, "all he did was ask me out not to marry him." Tonks chuckles and eats the bacon you threw at her, "well our trip to hogsmade is next weekend we can get a dress for you then." You think about it, "alright we can do that"
Mean while with Charlie and Bill at the gryffindor table, Bill nudges Charlie, "I heard you and y/n got in trouble last night." Charlie sighs and eats his toast, "we were just in the forest." Bill chuckles, "you're already snogging her in the forest? Wow you move fast Charlie." Charlie hits Bill in the head with a book, "hush Bill we did no such thing." Bill chuckled, "of course you didn't, the weasley who isn't afraid of a Hungarian Horntail, is afraid to snog with a girl." Charlie blushes, "well your teasing isn't helping Bill, what should I do exactly? Take her out on a date in the town and try to hold her hand?" Bill gasp like he has an idea, "that's brilliant! The hogmades trip is next weekend ask her to hang out with you then!" Charlie sighs knowing his brother won't stop bugging him about it until he says yes, "fine fine I'll do it." Bill smirks at his little brother, "you better ask her in your next class with her or else never time we go home I'll make Fred and George prank you awake every single bloody morning." Charlie gulps a bit knowing the Bill will do that, "ok ok fine I'll ask her in potions."
After a while you Tonks and Charlie go to potions class, todays lesson was on the Draught of Peace. As you were writing your notes Charlie slides you a message on a piece of paper like he usually does, it said, 'can I ask you something?' You smile a bit and write, 'of course' you slide the paper back and he writes on it. He writes on it and gives it back to you, 'since we're going to hogmades next weekend would you like to hang out together just the two of us?' You blush a bit and write, 'well I'm gonna hang out with Tonks a bit but afterwards we can go some sweets at honeyduke' you give him the paper and he smiles, 'alright sounds like a plan.'
You pay attention to the lecture secretly wanting to go to hogsmade now to hang out with your crush.