Chapter 3

You, Tonks and Charlie go to potions class ready to take the exam but of course as soon as you enter Merula butts in, "well well well if it isn't L/n the mud blood." Tonk growls a bit, "oh hush she's not a mud blood merula." Merula laughs, "I forgot she was abandoned because no one loves her." You feel yourself about to cry but professor Snape walks up behind Merula, "miss Snyde I prefer that you don't make fun of one of my most.....tolerable students and because of this behavior, 10 points from Slytherin." Merula groaned and walked away to her seat, you and your friend sat down too, you actually sat next to Charlie. You would both write notes to each other behind Professor Snape's back. Before the test started Charlie wrote you a note, it said, "wanna go by the black lake after class?" You smiled and wrote him yes making him smile.
The test started and as usual it was very easy for you but you can clearly see the struggle on Tonks face because of her lack of studying. You giggled to yourself a bit as you finish the test.
After class you can clearly see that Tonks was all fried out from the test. You giggled a bit, "studying helps you know Tonks." Tonk sighs, "fine fine mum I'll bloody study." You giggle and walked out of the classroom to see Charlie leaning against the wall awaiting for you, "ready to go?" You nod holding your books close to your chest, "come on."
You both went to the black lack it was almost sunset, you both sat by the trees beside the lake. You looked at Charlie, "how was the test?" Charlie chuckled, "I don't think I did too bad." You giggle a bit, "why did you wanna come here?" Charlie sighed a bit, "just to.....relax with my best friend." You smile a bit but you were kind of sad that he only sees you as his best friend. Charlie gulps a bit, "well....there is something else." You look at him curious, "what is it?" He takes a deep breath, "d-do you wanna go to the Yule Ball with me?" You blush a bit at the Weasley's request, "you want to go with....me?" He nods slowly and you smile a bit, "of course I will go with you you red head."