40

The room around them was frigid. The light grey tones of the television lit up the room. Rosalina sat as still as possible, paying more attention to Noah, who was why too close, breathing patterns than the film. It was black and white and all the actors were speaking in a foreign language. The strange film was better than upstairs. Rosalina would go insane if she had to sit in silence upstairs.
Rosalina gulped loudly as she felt the couch dip down around her. She flinched slightly when Noah put his arm on the back of the sofa, not touching her. But still too close for liking. To pass time she began to pick at her nails. They were a lot longer now, had grown. She wished she had the courage to claw Noah in the eyes and run. The familiar sting of her stomach made her sit still. She could barely handle that pain, Rosalina didn't want to know what he would do to her if she dare run away. Again.
Rosalina felt something warm press against her shoulder, but was too afraid to look over at what was the cause. The warmth didn't disappear and neither did her fear. The feeling of a hand on her upper thigh caused her to pale. Rosalina tried to get away, by allowing her body to move more into the corner away from Noah's wandering hands. It didn't work.
Instead Noah put more of his weight on her thigh as his lips moved up from her shoulder and to her bare neck. Rosalina felt his cold teeth press into the side of her neck as he sucked on one soft, right below her ear.
"Stop" She muttered lightly moving her now shaking hands up to press against the man to the side of her. She wanted him to go away.
Noah didn't reply with words, instead he just squeezed her thigh and let his other hand wrap around the back of her neck. His slender fingers began to slide up, moving the fabric of her clothes and getting closer to her underwear.

Author's Note

---------------------------

Are people still interested in this book?

I don't really like it, I think the writing is just awful and nothing really flows because there isn't a plot. I've been thinking about rewriting this book and giving it a real plot or just getting rid of it. The only reason I keep updating it is because these chapters were already written; This was the last of those pre-wrote chapters.