31

Like a moth to a bright light, she drew him in.

Noah paced around the kitchen his eyes never left the chair that Rosalina had just been sitting it. He knew something was off, she was acting stranger the normal. Noah had hoped that if he gave Rosalina space as she ate maybe she would tell him.

"You shouldn't have gave her an apple you sick freak" Noah growled to himself as he looked at the eaten Apple's's core. Maybe if he had given her a different fruit, like an orange or grapes she would have told him. Or maybe watermelon, it was her favorite fruit.

As Noah thought about Rosalina he kept getting madder and madder. Not at Rosalina, but at himself.

Had he failed her?

Why couldn't she open up to him? they were lovers after all, or at least in his head.

Noah didn't know what made him more angry that Rosalina didn't open up or that he couldn't answer the questions. Noah always felt like the black sheep in his family and everyone had said the Quinn was the better brother and know that he couldn't answer the simple questions the racked his brain he began to think so as well.

But I have something Quinn can never have, Rosalina He thought with a grin now displayed on his face. Then just as fast as it appear on his face disappeared.

How dare I think of Rosalina like another object in the middle of my brother and I's feud! He thought now he was more upset then angry or mad. To stop feeling upset Noah began to think about Rosalina, whom was upstairs not knowing that he was have a metal episode about her.

But then again little did he know she was having one as well. Just not about him, but his brother.