Chapter 17

It's horrible to be forgotten when you did nothing wrong.

A groan left Rosalina's mouth as her eyes fluttered open. She silently hoped she was still locked in the basement and had never met Alex, but that hope was crashed when she felt a burning pain in her stomach. As pain filled her body Rosalina opened her eyes fully and looked around the room. It was Noah's room and the same one she had found out his name before she ran away for the first time.

Slowly Rosalina run her hands down her body and pulled up the split t-shirt so she could see her stomach. She whimpered with she couldn't see a single inch of her ivory skin that wasn't covered in blood. She then slowly pushed off of the bed trying not to hurt herself any more then she already did.

After she was off of the bed she grabbed onto the wall and wobbled her way to the bathroom, where she turned on the sink and started to wipe away at the now dried blood. Rosalina covered her mouth with her other hand as she wiped away the blood so she wouldn't scream, She was never really good with seeing blood or being in pain. Soon Rosalina had wiped away all the blood or at least most of it to see what Noah had craved into her skin.

Rosalina felt sick at his words. 'Property Of Noah Kade' was craved into her like a branding on life stock, but it wasn't just the words that was making her sick. It was also his full name. When Rosalina was younger and her uncle was still alive they would watch the news together every night and every night the last name 'Kade' would show up more then once.

Her pity party was cut short when the bedroom door opened and then closed with a soft banging noise. Rosalina heard him put something done