Chapter 35: Johnten

Start from the beginning

Kangmi: I know Junseo, that's why I added you

Johnny: so what's the plan?

Jieun: to meet at Jaeyong's apartment so we can come up with something

Jaehyun: wait, why mine?

Emma: I might have offered our apartment...plus they want to meet Felipe

Johnny: who's Felipe?

Mark: I kinda like that name, Felipe

Taeyong: oh whatever just be here by 2 pm

seen by everyone.

The eight teenagers and Kangmi looked at each other. "this is gonna be fun", Jieun said with a mischievous smile and Kangmi knew that they would not need her help.

For the next few days and weeks, Johnny, David, Emma, Taeyong, and Jaehyun worked hard to come up with the perfect marriage proposal as well as getting everything they would need and picking a place. Having to meet with the rest because they wanted to make everything in a timely manner since they wanted everyone to be there when Johnny proposed to Ten. Not to mention that David and Emma had to secretly meet up with Jieun, Jinwoo, Miyoung, and Jian to practice for their concert or at least get some stuff done. However, in the end, they managed to do everything. Even decorating the place of the marriage proposal without accidentally destroying any of the props.

FRIDAY

Proposal day.

Johnny was sweating and getting nervous as the time was getting closer. He was instructed to be with Ten all day without looking suspicious until the younger left with Kangmi to have dinner because yes...Kangmi was going to be the distractor and the one taking Ten to the location. "David", however, was supposedly in his bedroom, but in reality, he was helping the others do the last minutes touches for the proposal. How has Ten not noticed that David was not there? Well, Johnny is a really good distractor.

Ten had noticed Johnny fidgeting and was going to question it but he received a text message from Kangmi saying that she was there. "John, Kangmi's here. I'll be leaving now", Ten said. He walked to the door with Johnny trailing behind him.

Ten stopped before exiting the apartment and turned to Johnny. He grabbed the older by the shoulders and tippy-toed to give Johnny a kiss on the lips. "bye my love", he said a little dramatically which made Johnny chuckled.

"have fun my love" Johnny responded and closed the door when Ten was safely in the elevator.

This is where the real panic started happening. He started undressing and putting on the black suit which he was instructed to wear. He glammed himself up, put on Ten's favorite cologne, washed his teeth, and put on deodorant. He grabbed the ring and safely placed it in his pocket, then grabbed his phone, car keys, and headed to his car. He quickly got in his car and texted everyone that he was on the way to the location.

At the fancy garden which they had rented, all of the neos minus Ten found themselves freaking out as they waited for Johnny to arrive. Plus also added last-minute touches and went over the plan so no one would ruin it. For example, Jisung was not allowed near anything because he is a disaster who breaks almost everything he touches. However, once Johnny got there it was time.

"you do have the ring, right?" Taeyong asked Johnny, he was not about to let anything go wrong.

"yes, captain" Johnny responded and showed Taeyong the small black velvet box.

Meanwhile, Kangmi did her best to stall time before having to take Ten to the location. They were supposed to be going to dinner, but in reality, she was just waiting for a text message to tell her to take Ten. "so where do you wanna go eat?", Kangmi asked Ten who shrugged.