Chapter 35: Johnten

Start from the beginning

Oh, but Ten wasn't done bothering his son. "Since you're here, David why don't you take Emma for a date?", he asked with a teasing smile.

"that is such a good idea and when you come back she better be our daughter-in-law" Johnny added as he took a sip of his water, and this time Emma choked on her cooking leading to David helping her and Ten taking another picture.

"oookayyyy Emma and I are leaving", David said. He stood up and grabbed Emma by the arm, dragging her out of the apartment.

"Good luck!" Ten yelled and David could hear them laughing.

"shut up!" He yelled back and Emma was beside him blushing like crazy.

David and Emma made their way to the elevator after arriving at SM. Both were going to Xiaoyu to ask her where the meeting would take place. While in the elevator they stood quite a few steps away from each other and avoided eye contact.

Emma cleared her throat before speaking. "I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16" She casually put it out there which made David smile.

"a little waiting won't hurt" He responded with a sly smirk just as the doors opened. Both stepped out with, one of them blushing like crazy. After talking to Xiaoyu, both walked to the meeting room where Yeongdo, Jian, and Joshua sat looking bored.

Once everyone got there, and by everyone, they meant Miyoung, Jieun, and Jinwoo, Kangmi arrived to explain to them their mission.

"let's talk about your mission", Kangmi said. She looked tired but still maintained the best smile she could muster. "This mission will last for about one month, it's like a goodbye mission...I want you guys to prepare a surprise mini-concert as a goodbye to NCT"

"a concert?" Jinwoo asked to make sure that he heard correctly.

"Yup! you guys will become a group and prepare a concert. Yeongdo had offered the be your fake manager and Joshua has offered to your stylist/makeup artist" Kangmi explained and they all looked at Yeongdo who bowed business-like. "Yeongdo will be in charge of almost everything and you can just ask him anything"

"okay", they all said slowly.

"now-" Kangmi continued but was interrupted by the buzz of her phone.

Kangmi's phone

Groupchat: Kangmi and her three siblings

Johnny: code blue code blue!

Mark: what was code blue again?

Kangmi: he needs help because he is proposing to the love of his life

Kangmi: and Mark didn't give you a list with the codes and what they meant

Mark: I lost it

Jaehyun: anyways, Johnny do you at least have the engagement ring?

Johnny: nope

kangmi added Junseo, Lucas, Jieun, Jinwoo, Emma, David, Joshua, Yeongdo, Jian, and Miyoung, Doyoung, Taeil, Taeyong, Chenle, Jisung, Sungchan, Shotaro, and Hansol.

Mark: wait...nevermind I found the codes and I have a code purple

Jaehyun: you need a plan on how to confess to the love of your life...?

Mark: yup

Hansol: same ^

Junseo: oooh me too