Chapter 34: Jaeyong

Start from the beginning

After everything was settled and calm, Taeyong finally fed them breakfast and Felipe also got to eat. Of course, just as Emma finished her breakfast she excused herself and got ready for her day. Around 11 she told them that she had to go to SM because honestly Taeyong was still on them about the parrot and she was just trying to get out of the apartment as soon as possible.

As she walked to the elevator, she bumped into Ten. "oh hi Emma!" He greeted her with a smile that soon turned into a mischievous smile.

"Hi!" She greeted back politely and was a little scared by his smile.

"would you like some cookies? David and I just finished baking them" He asked and who was Emma to say no to free cookies, especially when they were made by her crush.

"uh sure"

"Great! let's go inside my apartment, I'm pretty sure David will be happy to see you", Ten said. He softly pushed her inside the apartment and made he feel welcomed. Inside, she found Johnny and David stuffing their faces with cookies and upon seeing her both boys stopped eating.

David's cheeks were stuffed and he looked at her with lost puppy eyes before blushing and looking down. Emma smiled sweetly and couldn't help but think that David was cute.

Johnny swallowed the chewed-up cookies in his mouth before speaking. "Emma, what a pleasant surprise", he said as she sat down in one of the chairs.

"yeah," She responded as Ten placed some chocolate chip cookies in front of her as well as a cup of warm milk. David glanced at her and quietly swallowed the cookies in his mouth, questioning why she was there. He was not complaining though.

"I invited her to have some cookies" Ten explained to the boys, who were looking at him with questioning expressions. "you know since David won't stop talking about her" He continued as he sipped some of his coffee.

David choked on his cookies, not expecting Ten to expose him and Johnny just snorted at David's reaction. While Emma ran to help David by patting his back and giving him the milk he was drinking.

"are you okay?" She softly asked him with a worrying tone and he stared at her as if she was the most beautiful person ever.

Click

Both turned to the source of the sound and found Ten who had taken a picture of them. Emma shyly and blushing sat back down on her chair, while David glared at Ten who only responded with a wink.

Oh, but Ten wasn't done bothering his son. "Since you're here, David why don't you take Emma on a date?", he asked with a teasing smile.

"that is such a good idea and when you come back she better be our daughter-in-law" Johnny added as he took a sip of his water, and this time Emma choked on her cookie leading to David helping her and Ten taking another picture.

"oookayyyy Emma and I are leaving", David said. He stood up and grabbed Emma by the arm, dragging her out of the apartment.

"Good luck!" Ten yelled and David could hear them laughing.

"shut up!" He yelled back and Emma was beside him blushing like crazy.

Jaehyun and Taeyong found themselves in a pet store buying all the necessary stuff for the parrot they had at home. At some point, Taeyong accepted the fact that Felipe was theirs now so what could he do about it.

"I still can't believe your guys adopted a parrot" Taeyong murmured as he looked at small fishes in the pet store, and Jaehyun chuckled.

Jaehyun back-hugged Taeyong and rested his chin on Taeyong's shoulder. "I promise to never do it again"