Part 17. SidNaaz in Lockdown 2

Prove yourself a SidNaazian
And watch
BHULADUGA
at least once before starting today's update.

❣️

As she know that he was feeling so guilty for it... So to make him feel relex... She just pulled him towards her and hugged him.... He rested his head on her chest.... She starts caressing his hair and his face.... While he was still massaging her vagina with ointment.... When its got absorbed completely.... He just hugged her tightly.....

Sid : Meko Ni pata tha k  itna ho Jaye ga...

Sana : shshhh.... Kuch Ni owa.... Chal soty hn thorhi dair esy e hug kr k....

Sid : hmm...

And she makes him sleep first before falling asleep herself...

After a nap of three  hours he woke up...  He was still clinging on her... Her one hand was on his face and other on his back.... He took her hand and kissed over it.... He murmured

Sid : I love you baby...

Sana : hmm... I love you too....

Sid : Sorry meny utha Diya teko....

Sana : Ni me to Kab sy uthi v thi.... Pr tu itna piyara lag ra tha soty owy... In a cutooo Sha... To me teko uthaya Ni....

He got up... Sat beside her and make her sit in his lap.... And hugged her...

Sid : Mera baby kesa feel kr Ra Hy ab....

Sana : Boht Acha... Boht piyara... R boht Pur skoon...

And she snuggled more into him.... Sid was showering kisses on her head and forehead.... And she was just smiling....

Sid : Agar tu bilkul theek Hy... To Baaz ki traf ho k aain? Mil aty hn usy... Kafi din ho gy na...

Sana : r ye pavitar kheyal mery Babu ko kesy aa gya aj?

Sid : Esy bas... Meko lga k tu miss kr ri Hy usy kuch din sy... So I just ask....

Sana : hah mis to kr ri hn.... Chal chalty hn.... Lunch using pas ja k krain gy....

She quickly got up from his lap with so much excitement... And before she can jump out of the bed... He pulled her back....and she landed back in his lap....

Sid : Just a minute.... open your legs

Sana : what?

Sid : me kaha open your legs baby...

Sana : ab Q?

Sid : Meko dekhna Hy... Swelling Kam hoi ya nai... Pata lagy chalny laik na ho tu apny Bhai k samny r neya drama lga ho udhr....

Sana ; Sidharth mat kr yarrr... Me keh ri hn na... Theek ho gya Hy ab ek dum...

Sid : wo to tu pehly b keh ri thi....

Sana : Sidhaaaaarth...

She hide her face in his chest....

Sid : baby irritate mat kr please... Me Ni ly k ja Ra esy teko kahin... Jaloos Ni niklwana meny apna....

Sana : Sidharth yaaar Kia Hy yaaarrrr .... She was supper annoyed now....

Sid : dramy mat kar... Ek sec ka Kam Hy... paka mat baby....

She clinged around his chest a lil more... And let him do what he wants to do with her... And he parted her legs... Pulled her shirt above her thies and checked her swelling was almost vanished form her vagina... Redness was turned into normal skin tone... He bent down and kissed over there... And she gasped.... He just came back to her... Who was all red with his only one move... He hugged her tightly.... for good 5 minutes.... And then cupped her face and kissed her forehead...