Part 5. SidNaaz in Lockdown 2

He goes closer to her very slowly as to surprise her.... But when he goes near... He feels like she was sobbing.....

He immediately goes in front of her... And saw her tears....

He took her cup from her hands... Keep it aside.... Make her stand.... And hugged her tightly.... As he wants to absorb all the sorrows from her.... He was rubbing her back kissing her forehead number of times... And let her sob.... When she was done with her sobbing session and nuzzling into his chest....he said

Sid : room me chalain?

Sana : Ni... Esy e reh na...

Sid : esy he to Hun Baby.... Meko bat krni Hy tujh sy... Chal na

Sana : hmm

But she didn't pull out her head from his chest... So he lift her into his strong arms and she snuggled more into him....

He gently placed her on the bed and carefully hovered over her.... He cupped her face into his palms.... She kept her hands over his hands....

He bow down and kissed her forehead....

Sana : Kia bat karni thi teko?

He hugged her... And hide his face into his favorite place.... Her neck crook.... And whispered into her ear....

Sid : Tu naraz Hy mujh sy?

Sana : nahi to...
she was playing with his hair....

Sid : Tu gussa Hy?
He was nuzzling into her neck

Sana : Ni Hun gussa

Sid : hay.... Meko pata Hy

Sana : nahi Hun na... Bola na

Sid : hy...

Sana : me decide Krun gi ya tu? Bola na... Ni Hun gusa to Ni Hun....

Sid : dekha and ghusy sy bat kr ri Hy mery sy

Sana : Tu bachon Jesy bat kr Ra hy na...

Sid : chal me barho jesy bat kr lyta Hun phir....
By saying this his one hand goes behind her neck and other hand covered her one side of face... He almost caged her face and then he nibbled her neck... And starts giving open mouth kisses all over her neck....

She was breathing heavy... And her grip over his hair got tightened.... She was controlling her moans....

He licked behind her ear... It was the most sensitive place for Sana... She always get turned on whenever He licked there.... and same happened...
She let out her first moan.... Which make him smile....

He was sucking her earlobe...and was massaging her cheek with his thumb...

Sid : bol... Meri Jan Q udas Hy ?

She didn't answer but breathing heavily....

He starts a trail of wet kisses on her jawlines.... And then he kissed all over her face...
He pulled up his face to see her... Her eyes were closed... He smiled... And licked her juicy lips with his tongue....

She pressed her lips inside... So he can't took her lips into his lips... It makes him chuckled....

Sid : Baby.... Open you mouth....
His thumb was lingering around her tightly closed lips...

He rubbed his nose with hers....

Sid : Baby bol Dy na Kia Howa Hy... Q udas Hy Meri jaan....hmmm