15 . SidNaaz in Lockdown 2

I tried to make it the last part... it turned into a long update But couldn't sum up.... So you guys may have some other parts too....
As I'm fuck all when it comes to write intimacy seen.... But my story line demand it now.... So I just tried and left it in half.... As I wanna write some make out session of them.... But I'm fucked up totally.... So please suggest me some FF to read so I can write batter....Till then here you go for today's update....

She just smiled and lower down her face.... He pulled up her chin by his finger..... They shared an instance gaze... And then he bow down to her face and took her lips into his and kissed softly yet so passionately..... And she reciprocate with double of intensity.... And it make him chuckled in between his kiss.... He was so proud that his girl exclaimed him with all the haq.... He was on cloud nine to know that she want to be a part of him.... As she is already a part of his soul and heart.... But soon she'll be the part of him too....

They both came down to home....

Sana : chal dance krty hn Babu

Sid : kis Khushi me?

Sana : esy e.... Bas me khush hn na is lye....

Sid : chal me beer🍻 ly k ata hn... Mini party krty hn....

Sana : but songs Meri marzi k hon gy....

Sid : Han Han chly ga...

They goes to there room.... He brings beer... Adjust the lights of the room at dim.... And Sana was all free to become DJ.... She on the music.... And he passed her a beer bottle... And he himself sat on the couch...

Sana : Sidharth uth... tu dance kr na

Sid : tu Kar na baby... Me dekhta Hun....

Sana : kutty me btai hn Terko ruk Zara....

She tune in a song... And start laughing...

Jindhi barbad ho gya
Inko ata he nahi Hy
Inko pata he nahi hy
In sy hota he nahi hy

Sid : Kamini bnd kr isko... Ye Kia lgaya Hy😂
He starts laughing....

Sana : ye e suit krta Hy teko... Tu ruk ja bas ab....
She was giggling

And she starts acting and lil bit dancing on the lyrics of this song

Rumance nahi krty
Dance nahi krty
Inko parhi he nahi Hy
Meri beauty kis Kam ki

She was such an antic.... He was laughing out loudly on her antics....

Sid : band kr isko😂 me teko btata Hun Teri beauty kis kam ki.... Band kr ye

Sana : hayeeee Ni teko Meri ksam😂😂😂 thorha sa r sun... Abi mzy ka lgy ga...

And she again starts acting on the song...

Har bat py there Hy theek Hy krty
Har bat py ok ok krty
Mery sweeto, mery janu
Mery shoonaaa, mery majnu
Mery husband mujh ko piyar nahi krty

At the end she fakes a cry.... And Sid was rolling on the floor.... He instantly got up and change the song... come back to her... Hold her from her waist... Bring her giggling ball close... And her giggles turned into a beautiful smile....