Part 1. Sidnaaz In Lockdown 2

It was a beautiful morning... Both were sleeping peacefully... Sunlight was disturbing them now.... Shehnaaz snuggle into him....he smiled even he was sleepy....He turned towards her and hugged her to bring her more closer.... as closer as humanly possible.... She hide her face into his chest and kissed his heart....

Sana : Good morning Babu❤️

He smiled and kissed her hair...

Sid : Morning Meri jaan ❤️

She pulled out her face from his chest to see his face

She pulled out her face from his chest to see his face.... She rested her head on his shoulder.... His eyes were closed and his lips were curved in a beautiful smile..... She starts caressing his face with her fingers, with so much love.... He opened his eyes now... They shared a beautiful and intense eyelock.... She was smiling... But her eyes starts filling with tears... With tears of happiness...

Sid : Baby noooo... You have promised me.... Tu ab kbi Ni roye gi....

Sana : Me kab to ri hn😇 me to khush ho ri hn....

He turned her to laid straight and almost sit on her legs... Not putting all his weight on her...

 Not putting all his weight on her

Sid : To mdam... Kia ap btain gi k ye Khushi k ansu kis Khushi me aye hn subah subah???

Sana : is Khushi me.... K tu ab Mera Hy..... Sach me Mera hy😢😇

A tear roll down.....
He bow down to her..... Cupped her face into his palms..... And sucked that tear.... She closed her eyes to feel him.... He kissed her closed eyes.... Then he kissed her forehead, her nose, her both cheeks.... And he pulled up his face....

She opened her eyes... To see him.... His face was right in front of hers... His breath was fanning her face.... She smiled wholeheartedly.... His eyes got fixed on her smiling lips....

He bow down again kissed her beautiful juicy lips.... He was kissing her so softly... As her lips would be hurt if he kissed lil harder.... She was enjoying his morning love.... His softness... her hands made ways to his hair... She was rubbing nape of his neck softly.... They can do this for whole day.... But they interrupted by the door bell....