Kiya Krun Main Is Dill Ka

He came out of his room in afternoon when he saw... Sana was coming down from stairs... She was wearing punjabi pateyala suit of yellow shirt and white shalwar with shefon white dupatta....with minimum makeup and straight open hair...

with minimum makeup and straight open hair

💛That's what she is wearing💛

Sid was completely mesmerized... His jaws dropped to see her... She was looking drop dead gorgeous 💓
Sana ignore his gaze on her...
His water bottle fell... And he came back to his concious....and Sana giggled....

Sid : Tu itna tiyar ho k kahan ja ri hy

Sana : Dee ny bulaya Hy chaye py...

Mom : Han Sana ... Bacha chalain? Preeti wait kr ri ho gi...

Sid : Meko to Ni bulaya Preeti ny🙄

Mom : Terko call Ni i

Sid : Ni

Sana : To phir Ni bulaya ho ga na... Chalo maa humain bulaya Hy... Hum to Jain...

She said with attitude to make him jelous....

Sid : door lock kr Jana r keys ly Jana sath... Me Sony lga hun

Sana : R koi kam to ata bhi Ni

Sid : Kia bola tuny?

Sana : kuch Ni... Bye...
And they both ladies goes down to preeti's house....

Sid was getting restless... Sana was fixed in his eyes....he was still in the moment when she was coming down from stairs.... The way her hair were fanning around her face... They way she was getting disturb by her flix and keep trying to make them stay away from her eyes.... And the way her long dupatta was blowing in air....

He murmured under his lips

Sid : Beautiful ❤️

He then try to brush off his thoughts...but of no use..

Sid : Why m thinking like that??? Ya gadhi Meri ankhon me chipak c Q gai Hy... Meri nazron sy hat Q Ni rahi ye.... Abeyyyy yarrrr... Kiya hy.... Mera Dill kr ra Hy k wo mery samny aa Jaye... Bhaag k aye r mujhy hug kr lye... Ab Kia krun??? Kesy jaon usk pas??? Dee ny mujhy Q Ni bulaya Yar....had Hy wesy....

He was waiting desperately... When she'll be back Yar... Kitna time lga ri hn ye.... Batain e khtam nahi ho ri hon gi uski to🙄

Than his phone rang... It was Preeti

Preeti : hello