His Obsession With Her Birthmark

He hold back his glass... And was about to drink but stopped...

Sid : Shehnaaz...

Sana : hmm

Sid : Baby uth.... Uth k Beth

He pulled her comforter... and make her sit...

Sana : hmm

Sid : dudh pee

Sana : ye tery lye Lai thi me Sidharth

Sid : Han but adha tu peeye gi

Sana : kis Khushi me?

Sid : Khushi to Filhal Ni Hy😉 but m sure tuny b nashta Ni Kia ho ga...

Sana : me Dee k sath kr Lya tha... Wo zabardasti khilati thi mujhy...

Sid : phir bhi... First sip tu peeye gi...

Sana : wjah?

Sid : bas... Ab hmesha first sip, first bite Tera Howa kry ga...🥰

Sana : Awww... And she takes a sip by his hand...

After her... He drank his glass of milk... Place it aside... Sana was waiting for him...

Sana : chal Aja ab sulaon tujhy🙂

She was half sitting and half laid.... She pointed to her lap... But he ignored... He hugged her... Snuggle into her... Hide his face into her neck crook... His favorite palace to be in....

He murmured near her ear

Sid : piyar sy sula na

She was feeling something so rare and beautiful but it was also making her confused... No doubt she had dreamed a lot for this time to come... But something was stopping her... She tried to control her emotions...

Sana : pehly kab maar k sulati hn me Terko😌 piyar sy he sulati hn me hmesha....

Sid : pehly piyar Sy sulati thi... Aaj piyar kr k sula🥰

he said in his husky voice... Which gives he chills...

Sana : Mujhy esy e sulana ata Hy bas...

He know that now she is not gonna go easy any more.... He have to take first step instead of asking her...

He press his warm wet lips on her neck and starts giving open mouth wet kisses....
She was loosing... Getting weaker...her hands travelled towards his neck and then in his hair....

Sana : Sidhaaaarth....mat kr please

Sid : Kia nahi Krun baby
And he bites on her collar bone

Sana : seeeeeeeeee.... Sidharth mat kr naaaw....

His one hand was behind her back... And one hand was on her neck... Her voice was turning into sweet moans....his hand slipped from her neck  into her shirt and moved down towards her collarbone..... and a little more down....

She holds his hand here.... She was breathing heavily.... Sid pulled out his head from her... Pressed his forehead on hers....there eyes were closed.... They can here each others heart beets...

He opened his eyes a little... And saw the most beautiful and mesmerizing thing... A birth mark on her cleavage.... A red heart spot....he murmured

Sid : beautiful