Our Bed - Sid's Haq

He was talking about the things what Shefali had said about SidNaaz.... Shefali had texted him first and then asked him for a video call to clarify him what all shits she have been talking in her lives and interviews... She added Aarti in there call so she can defend her too...

He had said them both, that there opinion about him or Sana or even about SidNaaz doesn't make a difference to him... As he had no interest to talk them about anything... He was just listening there excuses when Sana came and get into his lap...
And he was the happiest, the way she slammed them with royalty....

Soon he ends up the call...She was not in the room... he was feeling that he really needs to get freshen up before going to her... He get a bath and came out as this 👇

 He get a bath and came out as this 👇

He was not wearing his tee... he was Only in shorts and a towel on his shoulders...
Sana was in the bed and waiting for him... She had her arm on her eyes... But when she saw him... She tried to pretend like she is sleeping ... But when she saw him shirtless... It was so hard for her to not react....

He glanced over her... Supposed that she is not aware of him that he came out... He goes to his wardrobe took a tee and wore it... And goes out....

She took a breath... She was just smiling... Even she didn't know why....

He came back with a glass of milk... Sit on his side of bed... Nudge her...

Sid : Shehnaaz !!!

Sana : hmm

Sid : Jag ri Hy... Chala acha owa... Uth...

Sana : mat kr Sidharth... Sony Dy

Sid : Mujhy pata Hy tu Ni so ri... Uth ja

Sana : Kiya problem Kya Hy Sidhaaarth.... Ab b ja k unhi sy bat kr... Meko mat utha...

Sid : Meko dudh peena Hy... Uth

Sana : to ja, ja  k pee ly... Mera Q dmagh chat Ra hy

Sid : Me ly Aya hun... Ek sip ly ly phir me piyon...

Sana : dramy na kr... Khudi pee... Meko Ni peena

Sid : meny bola tha na... Tu Liya kry gi pehla har bite... Har sip

Sana : Han to khana b to esy e kha Lya tha na... dudh pee ly

Sid : to maa k samny Jo tuny Meri waat lgai thi... Usk bad kesy deta pehla bite Terko Kamini... Uthy gi ab tu?

Sana : fuck mannnn... Boht pakata Hy tu...

She gets up... Avoid to see him... Dy dudh...

Sid : galiyan mat Dy...
He gave her glass of milk... She took a sip and gave him back...

Sana : ye ly... Ho gya ab Tera? Me lyt jaon ab...

Sid : nahi... Half pee

Sana : me Ni pee ri... Pakarh ye...