At Sid's home

As Baaz's has denied to come with them....cause he wants to spend his time with his GF... So they both decided to  go to Sid's home for dinner... On the way Sana just closed her eyes...

Sid : Sana

Sana : hmm

Sid : Kiya Howa ab? Tabiyat theek Hy na? Medicine rakhi Hy na tuny sath me...

Sana : hmm

Sid : to bat Kar na please... Merko bore ho ra esy drive krty owy

Sana : Kia bat Krun?

Sid : kuch bhi...

Sana : abi Mera koi bat krny ka mann ni kr ra... Meko mummy ki yad aa ri hy... And she just start sobbing...

When Sid see this... He stopped the car at a side and pull her towards him....and hugged her... Rubbed her back...

Sid : Kia ho gya Hy terko...itny maheeny BB me rahi... Kabi esy mumy ko yad kr k Ni roi tu... Aj Kia ho gya Hy subah sy dusri dfa esy behave kr ri Hy tu...

Sana : pata Ni.... Meko mummy boht yad aa ri hn bs...

Sid : to call kr ly na... Video call kr ly balky...

Sana : Ni merko milna Hy un sy... Hug krna Hy unko... Unki goad me sar rakh k Sona Hy 😢

Sid : Ary to me milwany ly k ja ra Hun na tujhy apni mumy Sy... Dekh na mummy to sab ki ek jesi hoti hn na... Tu unko hugg kry gi to smjhna apni mummy ko hug kr Lya...
He kissed her head 😘

Sana : but wo to Teri mummy hn na

Sid : to Meri mummy Teri bhi to Mummy hoi na... Dekh me apni mummy ko ly k boht possessive hn... But me tery sy unko share kr skta Hun... Theek Hy...

Sana : thank you 😢😍

Sid : chal bey...

When he feels that she is Ok... He brokes the hugg and starts driving again... But his one hand was still on Sana's hand...

After sometime when she was normal... she felt his hand was on her's....She slightly remove her hand from his and starts looking outside the window...

Sid notice this... But just smiled...
They soon reached at Sid's building... He took her to his apartment...
He opens the door for her with a separate key of the house...

His mom and sister were there... waiting for them.... Sana straight goes to his mother... And hugged her tightly... Mom was just lil confused but she reciprocate the same way...and see Sid with questionable eyes... Cause Sana have started sobbing on her shoulder...

Mom : bacha... Kia ho gya??? Sid ny kuch Bola? Koi larhai ho gai tum dono Ki??? Howa Kia???

Sana : Ni esa kuch Ni Hy

Sid : mom relex... She is fine... R meny kuch nahi kia isk sath Esa k ye Rony lag jaye.... Isko bas apni mummy ki yad aa ri Hy boht to emotional ho ri Hy aj bar baar...

Mom : Awwww Mera bacha 😘 me Hun na... Dekh me b to Teri mummy jesi Hun na...
She broke the hug and cupped her face and kissed her forehead.
Sana wiped her tears from the back of her hand and said

Sana : Ni ap to moti Ni ho...  She smiled with naughtiness in her eyes....

All laughed at this antic 😂 abhi ro ri thi ye larhki r abi sab ko hansa Diya...

Preeti : chal aa ja mujhy bi mil ly ab... Me moti hun... Mujhy mil k shaid tujhy maa wali feeling aa Jaye😁

They hugged... And Sid was smiling to see them gelling up So beautifully...